Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

wow..i hate CYMA

Go down 
+2
MetallicAirsoft
mgunner564
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:07 pm

well for the past 2 hours i have been messing with my CYMA M14 to get it to work...al lthe wiring is ok....the motor spins fine....but it wont trun the gear box(i have it running off an 8.4 1100 MAH NIMH) could i have a GB jam? if so how do i fix it?

i have gottin it to work for about a half minuet then it crapped out agin...
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:57 pm

check the acuall gear box(i had the same problem with my JG m4) try smacking it or maybe the battery dead or dead dead(if te stock battery it might have capped out)
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:16 pm

nope that didnt work
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 pm

welcome to CYMA there the most popular guns at this local lea market.
plinkers think
UTG
Aftermath
and CYMA make the best guns in he whole world and everything else is trash. yet all these guns last under a week. i have no idea why vets on this site would reccomend a company worse than crosman. no never on CYMA its just like dboys people keep buyin em and there trash.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 am

@Satan where do you get your information from ????
I have a few CYMA guns that have been operating for years without any problems, never jammed, never broken, given I havnīt tuned or upgraded them, but these are the guns that I loan out to players that are thinking about taking up the hobby. These guns are no way near usable for events, but we nevver take new players to an event, they get used at our Fun Games or training events, and I drag one as a back up for CQB.

What exactly is your gun doing gunner, if the motor is trying to run the GB, you could have a worn/broken piston, worn pinion or bevel gear, broken sector gear.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:13 am

OK when i take the motor out it runs fine. soon as i bolt it back into the gun it makes a loud click. and when i try again it does the same thing. I'm thinking i just need a 9.6
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:14 am

and satan
....... GET OWNED
Back to top Go down
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Does this mean I should reconsider buying a CYMA M14? Or is this an isolated case?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:02 pm

there really the 2nd best m14 next to the TM i think
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 pm

if the gun is just clicking, motor is attempting to operate the GB, chances are you have a GB JAM, usualy caused by a worn gear set or Piston, you are going to have to break down the GB to check.

@JAX, I donīt have an M14 from CYMA, and up to date have never worked on one so I canīt give you any solid advice except, if you realy have your heart set on a good M14, you canīt go wrong with those from TM.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm

I have owned 8 CYMA guns I have 8 CYMA guns sitting it my graveyard all of them lasted about a week the 1 (an UMP) lasted a month. My crosman shotgun lasted about a year. as usual proccedings i dissected all 8 of these. The parts they contained were to much trash to be used or broken. after i got my TSD XM8 i have never looked at a CYMA again. around my area CYMA is laughed at its a joke. I have many horror storys about CYMA UTG and aftermath. I don't prefer UTG but they aren't a plinkers weapon at least.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:15 pm

I beg to differ...

I've owned both the Cyma M14 and Glock 18.
Both have lasted for over a year and are still working fine. Although the M14 doesnt see much use by myself, it is used as a rental gun at our local field. It's probably fired over 10,000 bbs in its lifetime. No problems ever. Just remember to store properly, clean after excessive use, and just be gentile in general Razz
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:20 pm

@SATAN
Well then I would suggest that you do some research first before you go throwing your money out the window on 8 guns that are not able to stand up to your style of play.

All manufacturers have their lemons, sound like you bought the basket of them.

They are beginner guns, nothing to expect Phenomenal Performance from, but like I stated, the handful that I have have never caused a problem, and if they do there is no big loss when they get tossed in the trash.

Since they have upgraded their QC, you should be starting to see better performers showing up at games, so becareful the next time you laugh at a CYMA, it could be taking you out of a Game.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Lol woudnt it be my luck i have heard they've upgraded themselves. And i used to own 2 of those Glocks durkee and just more lemons "Watch your language".
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:46 pm

well i just sold this gun to an ''M14 Expert''
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:34 am

and since the m14 mold broke awhile ago at CYMA the ones they still sell are fakes/clones and the only other type of good guns CYMA make are the CMOmp5 and CMOak number 48 or something everything else is a starter type gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wow..i hate CYMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow..i hate CYMA   wow..i hate CYMA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow..i hate CYMA
Page 1 of 1