Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale Empty
PostSubject: AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale   AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:41 am

I realize I'm not a native to California, but I thought I'd go ahead and mention the Memorial Day Sale offered by AirsoftGI. If you actually do live in California, you most likely already have seen the ads from AirsoftGI and know about the sale, but I'll go ahead and mention it anyway. They have one particular sale I'd be very interested in if I were living in California. They're offering the JG bar-10 (my favorite low-cost sniper rifle) for only $60. If these were included in online sales I'd of course by one. But unfortunately they're in-store only. Oh well.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/information.php?info_id=41

AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale Mem-ai10
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale   AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:18 pm

That was one heck of a sale. I was one of the first 20 people in line so I got a ton of free stuff.
They also raffled off a couple $1000 worth of guns and gear, including the famed "Zombie Killer"
It was a real blowout.
can't beat 20% off all purchases!!!
Airsoft GI really came through on this one.
Back to top Go down

AirsoftGI Memorial Day Sale
Page 1 of 1