Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoftgi dot com parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nnamkied
Private
Private
Nnamkied

Airsoftgi dot com parts Empty
PostSubject: Airsoftgi dot com parts   Airsoftgi dot com parts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:14 pm

hey peoples i wanted to get a post going to gather info on all peoples questions about airsoftgi's parts called PE upgrade parts. i myself have gotten both the trigger and piston sear for them and they perform awesome....ly......and i later got the PE reinforced aluminum piston and wow that made a difference. i think airsoftgi should just make their own parts they're good at it. and since i've had such great luck i'm thinking about getting their TBB for the bar 10 it's a 6.01 and its allready fitted to the bar10 and it's only 28 dollars Surprised it sounds unbelievable to me but just post stuff here, good or bad, so that people can look here to find info on airsoftgi's new line of parts.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Airsoftgi dot com parts   Airsoftgi dot com parts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 pm

I know i could just call you but im on AA right now and im just gonna post it.

OK..don't get a 6.01 get a 6.02(if they make it), or a 6.03 to allow for some imperfections in the BBs just to be safe. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Nnamkied
Private
Private
Nnamkied

PostSubject: Re: Airsoftgi dot com parts   Airsoftgi dot com parts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 pm

so i got my gun back together with the airsoftgi aluminum piston, tightbore, and both the trigger sear and piston sear all brand new. all i have to say is this setup on the bar 10 is mean i'm getting crazy groupings and thats with a 30 dollar tightbore, you really can't go wrong on this people. by crazy groupings i mean 2 inches at 100 yards with tsd .28s if you want a cheap tightbore like me get this airsoftgi one its awesome
Back to top Go down
Vegas
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Airsoftgi dot com parts   Airsoftgi dot com parts Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:

OK..don't get a 6.01 get a 6.02(if they make it), or a 6.03 to allow for some imperfections in the BBs just to be safe. jocolor

I agree, but also because I have been told that heavy BBs are usually a little larger then most. Wheres a .2 is usually 6.95+/-1, the higher you go the more tendency for the it to be around 6.98+/-1 and so on. I have hard of people getting increases in accuracy and FPS from going from a 6.01 barrel to a 6.03.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoftgi dot com parts   Airsoftgi dot com parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoftgi dot com parts
Page 1 of 1