Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?

Go down 
+2
MetallicAirsoft
Warrior33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior33
Private
Private

Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Perfect ex. A sniper takes aim and fires a shot at an infantry man. The target is it(and we all know what a 450-590 fps gun feels like). And as he raises his hand he sais "F*** that hurt" or "(not using the Lord's name in vain) d****t". Do you see my point?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:58 pm

well some places do make you leave if you do which might be bad for me
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 pm

I actually like getting that reaction out a person when i shoot them, it makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside heh.
But really I have no say in the subject that is at hand so just whip my dirt off your shoulder.
I myself usually just call the hits, but I love it when people freak out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:06 pm

I don't think its right, but if hes anything like me its something you can't conrtol. Ive grown up around all the swear words and I use them everyday like any other word. I also believe in freedom of speech so that dosen't help. Ive cought myself letting a few F bombs go while playing but its no big deal really you gotta look at it like its just a word. Unless its provoked towards you like "HEY F Yourself" then its inapropriate and action should be taken. Unless of course there joking around.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
micr0mac
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:52 pm

I don't think it matters what you say as long as you're not directing it at anyone because sometimes its just your initial instinct to swear when you get shot. But if its the rules at a field, you have to follow them.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:05 am

I just scream "dirty" or "son" they're my new favourite words
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?   Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think its rude to use provocative language or swearing on a field?
Page 1 of 1