Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

"Watch your language" BUCKING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

"Watch your language" BUCKING Empty
PostSubject: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 pm

1 this has been a headache forever to get my hopup of my M4A1 enhanced versions barrel.
2 I got it off cool
3 I found some pieces i had lost to it cool
4 in try to get it back on IT WONT COOPERATE
5 and now after my 1 and a half hours of trying its RIPPED!

I am pissed and about ready to give up here are some pics

http://www.cqbtacticalairsoft.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=7516135

PLEASE someone gimme some pics of how to put a hopup and bucking back on and a video would be fricken amazing.
Also considering it ripped what one should i get and im dumb with measuring so i always get milimeters wrong i thought my l96 barrel was 204 mm long Laughing

So if i add a JBU 8.25 supressor how long of a barrel can i have.

now for the questions in order

1 Please gimme some pics or a video on how to put a hopup back on

2 I need a new bucking what one should i buy also should i replace my plastic hopup

3 How long of a barrel can i have with an 8.25 in. supressor on my M4

And the allen rench is to show you the rip thats not what ripped it.

EDIT
And whats with the percentages 45% up to looks like 60% whats up with that and these hard ones? mines soft i belive its rubbery and squuishy. And that little brass ring on the barrel in front of the hopup whats that for?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:20 pm

That brass ring is to secure the bucking for a tighter err...
Well forgot that part, here
I'll make you a video/pictures

As for getting an extended barrel, you'll have to look at your cylinder set to see the amount of air that can be pushed in to the barrel, so you won't have a vaccum effect.

The biggest barrel you can get would probably be around 410mm, the same one I have, though I think I still suffer the vaccum effect...

I'll be right bakc with the pictures...

EDIT: DARNIT
Darn sister took the camera, so i'm going to have to explain it to you via internet...
Buy a new hop up bucking, I just buy the cheap 6 dollar systema bucking, (I mean come on, its 6 dollars, and its systema!)
I don't think it matters which bucking size, but don't quote me on that.

Look at your bucking.
It should have this line on the inside.
People call it a groove, its a Line on the inside of your hop up bucking.
On your barrel, there is a line on the edge of your barrel.
Match that line on the hop up bucking, to the barrel (meaning, slide it in with the hop up bucking line on the barrel line...)

Once thats done make sure its in all the way.
Now if you have a two piece or one piece hop up, flip the hop up --up side down.
if its a one piece, the part where the magazine touches to feed bbs should be facing upward.

Even with the bucking on the line, you should see the line on the barrel (part of it anyway).
Put that in making sure the line of the barrel, is facing the bottem side of the hop up...

Put it in ALL THE WAY.
That brass part slides from the other tip of the barrel (the one that doesn't have the bucking on.) slide it all the way to the hop up bucking till you can't see it anymore...

There is a clip that you plug in, on the hop up, its what secures your barrel.
Just clip it in, make sure you hear a click though.
I'm not a tech, but thats how i changed barrels.

Techs feel free to correct me or add in more detail..
NOTE, you cannot used that ripped hop up bucking, you need to get a new one...
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Ya I know about the ripped thing thats kind of a duh thing mike.

And if the line thing is true ripped or not i need a new one Shocked.

What about a hard bucking cause the current ripped cause it was soft

As for installing it i got it on now but without the clip because the bucking keeps getting pulled back to that lil space stopping the clip from going on.
Help
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Step One: Slide bucking onto chamber side of the barrel. The box opening should be facing up. And the bucking should slide into the groove on the barrel.

Step Two: Insert barrel w/ bucking into the hop up. Insert the bucking and barrel into the muzzle side of the hop up. NOTE remove the nub and nub lever assembly. The nub lever will not come out, because it pivots on a pin In fact it is easier to set the nub in the concave shape on the bottom of the lever without removing the entire thing. JUST THE GEAR as you see in the picture below (including the uppermost gear) STRICTLY chamber only. Always make sure the box opening in the barrel is ALWAYS facing up. (easy to tell if you inserted the barrel at the right angle you will obviously feel a soft spot in the bucking, that's where the opening is) "Watch your language" BUCKING Hop-up10

Step Three: Insert nub. It should sit right ON TOP of the box opening covered by the bucking. Now while carefully holding the chamber and barrel up right re-assemble the nub lever

Step Four, Insert barrel spacer (thing copper ring) by sliding it from the muzzle end of the barrel. Insert black spacer as you see in the picture above
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:06 pm

There we are thanks a bunch LW im gonna go test it out on the ripped bucking.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Well thanks for the help but now i need a new hopup and bucking wen i say retarded i mean it

So ya what bucking and what hopup?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Uh I don't think you need a new hop up chamber unless you cracked yours trying to get it in.

Anyways I would get a Prometheus chamber first tier being NEO line - down

What FPS are you shooting at? What spring are you using?
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Not sure whatevers in a JG M4 Enhanced version ill ckeck.

EDIT
Nope not a clue but heres the gun.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_222&products_id=29002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Watch your language" BUCKING   "Watch your language" BUCKING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Watch your language" BUCKING
Page 1 of 1