Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

m4 scout version and accesories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

m4 scout version and accesories Empty
PostSubject: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 pm

so i got this Gun and get this Stock and eventually put in a Grenade Launcher and get some Shells and before the Grenade launcher get a Red Dot since i have a few spare partsand if i get really into the games get a Flashlight and a Flashlight Holder and to hold it get an RIS for the handgaurd and my setup i have now(incomplete) and i'll have a pic of it later

Please Comment
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:40 am

goodluck paying for that
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 am

over time and birthdays and christmas
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 pm

yeah, thats 518 bucks. that would take me 4ever to get tht much cash.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:18 pm

well the flashlight is definatly just an option for way later if i really get into it and i got the gun and i need new wiring and handgaurd which amounts to 35 bucks so in a week or two of earning money i can get those plus the hat i wanted to complete my look and i have thought about this and found diffrent things to put on or do nothing at all
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:23 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
well the flashlight is definatly just an option for way later if i really get into it and i got the gun and i need new wiring and handgaurd which amounts to 35 bucks so in a week or two of earning money i can get those plus the hat i wanted to complete my look and i have thought about this and found diffrent things to put on or do nothing at all

yeah, i would definatly just forget the light and holder cause that just frees up a good 80-90 bucks. And wiring, is tht cause its a boneyard m4?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

ya and the hanaurd i'll try to get a pic up
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Change in plans for me here is what i was thinking. First off i need Wiring and Hand Gaurd and when i order thoes i'm getting This with them. Then i'm gonna get a Red Dot. Then for chistmas or before get a Grenade Launcher and Shells and after i get the launcher (please don't steal my idea) write Lil' Killa' on one side and "Goodbye" on the other(seriously don't steal my idea)
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 pm

you should just buy a good gun like tokyo mauri, KWA or something. because it wouldn't be worth putting all that stuff on a gun from the bone yard unless a JG/ Echo 1. so just buy a $400 gun and put that stock on it... and just get the other stuff slowly over time... because it would problebly be nice to have a gun the works good instead of one from the bone yard.... that may or may not work and doesnt come with a battery or mag.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm

well i had all the exta parts exept the 2 on top and it's what i like to do. take a bad gun and up it over time(i'm working on internals but didn't mention) also putting on parts of This on the grenade launcher and putting This on on it maybe and don't hate it i just don't like really expesive guns o like once in a wile having to replace stuff or something it's just me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: m4 scout version and accesories   m4 scout version and accesories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

m4 scout version and accesories
Page 1 of 1