Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

The hydration pack with mag pouch

Go down 
+4
JARHEAD
MetallicAirsoft
TheOneNamedMike
sniper_32
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

The hydration pack with mag pouch Empty
PostSubject: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 am

Has anyone ever done this? I plan on doing so when I get a new pack.
[img]The hydration pack with mag pouch Hydrat10[/img]
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:48 am

your hydration pouch will be on youyr back, so it would be hard, to grab a magazine from your back
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:51 am

no no haha the magazine is for your squadmate behind you, if he needs a mag he can reach into that mag pouch and grab one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 am

why?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
why?

Why not?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm

well it's only good in CQB situations if your teamate is right behind you and not out
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:42 pm

A problem you might have is the fact that your team mate can lose you.
If you can assure that he'll follow you then go for it.
Also, if your also sure that he even needs more mags, go for it.
But IMO (In my Opinion) it wouldn't be worth the money.
Everyone has different guns, different needed ammo, and it'd be silly to grab a mag from someones back rather then grabbing a mag right on your chest.
In my opinion of course.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:06 pm

I have seen this happen allot.... But usually the pouch is upside down and lower on the back of a PC, hydro, or MAP etc etc. I am surprised no one else on this forum has ever had to use a buddy mag! I use them all the time. They aren't meant to be for those situations where you just are too lazy to reload you own mags.... They are for the "O shi-" situations where you are hunkered down trying to suppress someone and you run out of ammo....

I would only do this if you have enough mags for yourself and or you are in a scenario where you don't necessarily mind the extra weight(QRF duty, guard duty, have a motorized transport on hand).

Protip, if you think you will ever come into a situation where someone besides a team mate will use the mags, than go with plastic ones... A $20ish metal mag is one "Watch your language" of a thing too loose...

sticks
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:15 pm

IMO that is a really cool idea, and want to try it... thanks for the Idea Snipes!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 pm

i think that it is a radio pouch or you are supposed to reach over the shoulder and grab the mag which would be easy if it is placed high up on the vest
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:14 pm

thnanks for the input fella's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:17 am

I've heard of teams all getting standard rifles so that magazines are interchangeable. Definitely useful, but IMO that takes all the fun out of getting your own special, individual rifle.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hydration pack with mag pouch   The hydration pack with mag pouch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hydration pack with mag pouch
Page 1 of 1