Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

On field pictures!

Go down 
+11
panic324
aveenvp
mgunner564
Spl. Durkee
MetallicAirsoft
sticks.13
bdon21
elementfrvr
ncis
Warsawwarrior9
Creed769
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

So I did my first real "outdoor" the other day, normally I do CQB but I liked this a lot more.
This was at HSP Airsoft in Bellflower;

On field pictures! Pierce11
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 pm

g36 series? loving that field
L85A4?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
ncis
Major
Major

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:20 pm

why did you wrap a (noticable!) pink flare tape around your gun? its a dead giveaway
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:22 pm

it's probably some type of notification that it is his first time playing there y'know like when people from USA go over to europe how they have to have the 2 tone guns before they can get an actual one
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm

ah, i see, thanks
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Dude, that's master chief's helmet! I told my mommy he's real now I have proof.
Back to top Go down
bdon21
Private
Private
bdon21

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm

LOL wow your loadout is horrible ... no offense.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 pm

If your going to say that to him bdon why don't you give him some suggestions such as an ACU or something? If this is just your first field game, then you are dressed out fine for it, no need to go overboard on your first game, I have the exact same bdus as you and i have yet to play a game. No acu yet or anything im planning on getting a black molle vest which will come in quite handy during both cqb and field but don't worry man you are fine for your first game just add more as time goes on
Back to top Go down
bdon21
Private
Private
bdon21

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

o sorry didnt read that it was his first game -_- only part i missed.
Back to top Go down
bdon21
Private
Private
bdon21

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:56 pm

o and also your posting a non sniper loadout in the snipers nest. just letting him know lol.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Unless this got moved, he is in the general discussion pictures and videos section...
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Dear bdon21,

Thank you for posting such supportive comments about this topic. I am sure that you think you are really helping, while in fact, you are not. The gentleman who has posted these pictures on this post has been on this site longer than you, believe it or not. The gentle man also knows more about the site than you, so would you please shut up. We are glad that you have joined the site today and feel that it is acceptable to post rude comments. This is what i think about your actions so far, thanks and have a nice day. Just letting you know ''lol''.

sincerely,
ncis
Back to top Go down
bdon21
Private
Private
bdon21

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm

alright im just saying sorry still getting used to this forum just came from asf im sorry for the rude comments.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm

accepted, but its not me you need to apologize to
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I wouldn't talk about someone else's gear without pics of your own for us too criticize! Smile

Thanks for saying sorry though.....

Creed, looks good too me man, how did you like the game? I am also wondering about that pink tape, whats it used for?

sticks
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:26 pm

ncis is right like if i went on a field for the first time i wouldn't look like that but thats because ive been adding up my stuff i just need to be inbetter situatons than i am right now and (not the right topic but) welcome to airsoft allies and i like the pic!
Back to top Go down
bdon21
Private
Private
bdon21

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

sticks i have a full thread on my gear and loadout. look around before you say stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 pm

put your money where your mouth is, post a link or tell us where it is
and, hes a moderator, hes been on this site for forever, he knows far more about it than you, SHOW SOME FREAKING RESPECT MAN!
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 am

Yo bdon21 no offense but if I were you I would not mess with Sticks. You probably shouldn't make enemies with someone like him who has helped so many people and is that experienced. Most people will side with him over the new guy.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 am

expecially if you diss their posts
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

Ok guys we need to stop this now, you let your fumes out, yes bdon did some bad things but get over it now, this topic is supposed to be about creed's pic on his first actual game he had, talk about this not about the Bdon issue anymore
Back to top Go down
bdon21
Private
Private
bdon21

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:42 am

alright ima stop i started this and ima end it im sorry to all of you and the person i dissed sticks and the person who made this post. now can we all be friends and drop this.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 am

Oorah! The war is over. Hey Creed how do you like that G36. I have the C-type and I'm glad to see more G36 users.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:14 am

@Bdon: your making a fool or yourslef...just...stop talking before you start to REALLY piss people off. Its your first few posts and all, but that gives you NO right to host such aggressive and rude comments at a forum member and one of the moderators. The whole 'look around before you say something like that' isn't helping, neither is the criticism of people's loadouts. TOPIC DROPPED.

@sticks: the tape is used to mark what team he's on. Alot of non-milsim paintball/airsoft fields in California do that. Correct me if Im wrong someone Razz

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On field pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On field pictures!   On field pictures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On field pictures!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next