Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My Russian Loadout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:56 pm

So i finally received all my russian junk Very Happy

i have

russian flecktarn-d pattern uniform
CYMA/Dboys Ak74/47 (its a frankenstein atm)
An AK OD chest rig
7 MAG ak74 mid caps (150 rds)
Balaclava

unfortunately i couldn't dig up a vodka holster durkee Sad

here is a pic will post a few later

how does it look?

Last edited by NoNeed2Hate on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: more pictures   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:48 pm

sorry for the double post, but here are the pics. don't mind my messy balaclava. also i think that OD chest rig looks pretty good don't you?

Last edited by NoNeed2Hate on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Beautiful.

Why were you high-fiving the tree in the first one?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:18 am

It wasn't a High-five...its was a FACE PALM!! lol....the OD chest rig is very smexy
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:00 pm

well actually i was moving the branches away from my face but it just looked like a high five... or really im a tree hugger.

this is only the beginning. i have many things to get and add on still hehe
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:43 am

Very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

The Camo Pattern actually blends in very well, and the quality of the uniform is just godly. i believe it is actually from RUSSIA, the material feels so sturdy. i accidentally spill some juice on it. it didn't soak in at all. it just sat on my uniform and i just wiped it off.... so its waterproof too apparently.
there are no messy buttons to deal with when putting it on. the blouse has a zipper and so do the bottoms, there is an occasional button to keep flaps in place etc.
The pants have a real cool feature. There are elastic straps on the bottoms that i put under my feet. this prevents my pants from get un-bloused which i think is a really cool feature because it has always been a constant problem even if i was using blousing straps....
The uniform blends in amazingly. i was a little skeptical that is wouldn't due to the white/very light tan patches of color on it. but it makes it blend in even more.
Yes it is similar to the flecktarn pattern the germans use, but i think this version is way sexier than the germans. Also nobody can call me a flecktard as it isn't flecktarn.

buttt........ anywho any suggestions that will improve the aesthetic look and improve the efficiency of my loadout?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Russian Loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Russian Loadout   My Russian Loadout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Russian Loadout
Page 1 of 1