Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

trouble trouble trouble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

trouble trouble trouble Empty
PostSubject: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 pm

ok..... the utg m324s is the gun just first off, second off is the trouble,

everyone knows that I painted the gun, but would that make the part that holds the mag in and you push out to get the mag out jam?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE respond jocolor

WW
Back to top Go down
micr0mac
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm

well im no expert, but i suppose if you somehow got paint in the part that holds the mag in it could jam
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:50 pm

that is what happened, I had to take it appart, nearly loose the spring 2 times and now the magazine just needs some work that I can finish
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 pm

Negative, unless you sprayed a heavy coating in that area no. If it does lock up, take it apart and sand down the paint with fine sandpaper, then just lube it with white lithium if it is still being stubborn.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 pm

well if you listent to what i told some one before it wouldn't have but ok what i need to know is if you painted the bottom and the top together apart or just one? please tell me to help you
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 am

Ok guys before this is a battle I solved it. the button had a tiny bit of heavy painting on it that I scraped down and after the triangle that holds the mag in. the mag is just a bit hard to get out without any fingernails(nail picker extrordinare) so I use a small stick(s) lol

WW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trouble trouble trouble   trouble trouble trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trouble trouble trouble
Page 1 of 1