Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Empty
PostSubject: OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP   OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I lost the srpings for my bar 10, you know them little ones in the hop up, and the trigger mech, now well the gun is pretty much worthless, I am going to scan my room tomarrow when it is empty, but I am not sure if I will be able to find them. SO I need help, could somebody link me to replacments.

OR if any of you have extras pm me please.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP   OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 am

If you have a magnet, put it on a string and drag it around where you lost them. The stronger the magnet, the better. If you don't have a strong magnet, just stick some weak ones together to make them collectively stronger.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP   OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Vacum Cleaner !!! Always works ! Just a pain in the butt going through all the other collected gunk.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP   OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Yeah Slobs is good..but to improve that method I put a sock ovet the pipe..that way I can see what it collects and I don't have to play with the dust
Back to top Go down
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PostSubject: Re: OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP   OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Yeah or if none of these work but they probably will go to an online airsoft store and they usually have a junkyard look for a broken one and buy it (this is also good for parts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP   OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH'S NO's I'm In TROUBLE HELP
Page 1 of 1