Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Gi custom sniper

Go down 
+3
aveenvp
HWgeneral
mrsef1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mrsef1
Private
Private
mrsef1

Airsoft Gi custom sniper Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am

So I was looking around on Airsoft Gi and I was thinking about getting this Airsoft Gi urban sniper along with this scope

Now I have heard the the ris hurts your hands if you hold it for long periods of time so I'm thinkg on about getting some rail covers
Back to top Go down
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 am

I've always liked those but if your looking for something like that also check out them14 EBR I had one for a while and really loved it. Only reason I got rid of it was because I needed $$$
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:15 pm

This sounds like a great setup for a DM or scout sniper. I would go for it. But I would reccomend a vertical foregrip instead of rail covers.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Hm...I don't know. One propblem I have with a lot of GI custom guns is that they use a JG M4 body. For a Sniper Rifle or DMR this has a few problems....
~JG isn't a top-of-the-line company IMHO
~Small M4 body for a DMR isn't really my style.
~Their bodies are Plastic, and not a very good Plastic IMO (It bends and creaks on my friends patriot very easily)
~you'll need to spend some more cash on an aimiong system (Red Dot, Iron Sights, Scope, whatever) because this comes with none
~Also, some of the MadBull barrels they use aren't that great. My Buddy's barrel came Bent
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

I would say go for the m14 or make your own DMR starting with this putting on this and this and putting on a scope and there is(i think) the exact same gun
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:18 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
I would say go for the m14 or make your own DMR starting with this putting on this and this and putting on a scope and there is(i think) the exact same gun

its simpler than that

G&G M14 + 6.01 TBB Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:09 pm

No it gets simpler, G&G M14 + M130
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:36 pm

a phone
Back to top Go down
mrsef1
Private
Private
mrsef1

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 pm

HWgeneral wrote:
I've always liked those but if your looking for something like that also check out them14 EBR I had one for a while and really loved it. Only reason I got rid of it was because I needed $$$

Hey guys what do you think of Generals suggestion its cheaper and im sure once i know how to upgrade guns i can upgrade the internals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Gi custom sniper   Airsoft Gi custom sniper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Gi custom sniper
Page 1 of 1