Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

At a cross roads

Go down 
+2
micr0mac
HWgeneral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 pm

I have been sniping for about a year now with my JG bar-10. Im at a point where I'm not sure whether I should continue sniping or if I aught to become a DM and buy a DBoys SPR. I sometimes miss being part of a squad and I know I may get some flak for this but sometimes just sniping is boring. I miss the action and intensity of squad v. squad. I still do like the idea of having a bit more range though and thats why I say DM. My questions are is this gun any good, is it better than the bar-10, and what do you think of the switch. My other concern is that my parents won't approve because my bar-10 purchase was about 9 months ago.
Back to top Go down
micr0mac
Sergeant
Sergeant

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm

well what ive heard is that dboys doesnt have very good internals...correct me if im wrong, so dboys may not be the way to go

also, if you want to switch from sniping its your decision and it what you want to do
Back to top Go down
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 pm

I heard the same about dboys but I figured since I'm going to make it a DMR i will probably be replacing most of the internals for a stronger spring it doesn't matter that much. The externals look pretty nice
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm

A sniper is being boring?

I always find a sniper being a lot of fun, but if you do not like it, then yeah, I would highly recommend just joining the rest of the squad and letting someone else be the sniper. Who knows, maybe they'll be better at it, maybe in a few months they still won't be a decent sniper and you'll want to change back.

But anything is worth a try once.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:40 pm

i would go wiht the dboys spr cus it almost perfect for the role of dm but ya like micro mac said the internals are ok btu it shouldnt be hard to upgrade
Back to top Go down
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 pm

ya considering it a package deal and it has a kick to it
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 pm

I'd say if you don't want to be a sniper then get a different type gun. Maybe like and Mp5 or a Ak47?
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am

well he wants to be a dm wich isn't realy a sniper
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:24 am

I know exactly what you mean about sniping being boring sometimes. It takes patience and self control which is just...annoying sometimes.

That said, I've heard GREAT things about the A&K SR-25 which I believe is only $20 more expensive than that on AS GI.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Sponsored content

At a cross roads Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a cross roads   At a cross roads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At a cross roads
Page 1 of 1