Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

SNIPER TACTICS

Go down 
+3
sticks.13
Alabama_Sniper
Torch34
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Greetings I'm new here but i want to ask a question. What are the best types of sniper tactics? Like field movements and backup weapons.
Also should i get a bipod for my rifle? confused I have a Crosman Stinger R34 300fps 400 round magazine 18 round clip with sling.can't forget the sling lol Very Happy
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:17 pm

for a back up get a semi auto matic pistol ( green gas or Co2 not a springer ) I have two side arms that work for close combant , a bipod is a great improvement to a rifle and every rifle should have one even those that are not sniper rifle as for movement check out this place right here http://www.wikihow.com/Walk-Silently that is about all i have an L - 9 6 UTG please feel free to ask me any questions you might have because I will try my best to answer you the best way I can and if I can not I will reccommend some one who can
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Thanks for the advice. All i have right now is the rifle i mentioned and a full auto uzi. Because i had a different gun but it jammed so i gave it away.That was when i had no knowledge of airsoft at all.Now i realize that all i had to do was take it appart and get the bb out of the barrel lol. It wasn't a good gun any way.Another question i have is this. I realize that radio comm. is good but wouldnt hand signals be better if it was just a team of 2-4 people?And instead of gas powered pistol would an elctric semi auto 200 fps pistol be alright
cuz co2 is kinda expensive when you are a kid you know?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:59 pm

yes your AEP will be fine(im assuming you have the CYMA G18c correct?) stealth and patience are your best friends. i would also look into getting a different rifle because the crossman stuff usually isn't that reliable. if you want to know which rifle you should get theres probably 15 different threads in the 'which gun' section of this forum. i would try to save your money then make a purchase. i know what its like to be on a budget, but think about this i got my first competitive airsoft gun 4 years ago. i could probably play with it for another 4 years in th condition it was in. i payed 250 for the gun alone. the only reason i sold it was it fit my need as much as i would have liked.

good luck

sticks
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:19 am

My gun is an L - 9 6 UTG and I love mine it is heavy though but you get used to it some people do not like these guns but i love mine .
great post sticks 13
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:12 pm

I like the idea of using hand signals, but a radio is not going to be as loud as you might think. If you get a mic you can be quite effective with it while remaining silent. I am not so good at it, but everytime Ace says something to me he is whispering and I can hear him through the headset plain as day.
I wasn't a big fan of AEPs until I saw a good one in person. I think they catch a lot of crap, but can still hold up well as compared to a green gas pistol. I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:34 pm

if you want some great tactical advice go to the sniper tactics section and read fox13's "art of incognito". it has some great tips in it
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:05 pm

i read it it is pretty thorough thanks alot
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 pm

just remember the 3 most important steps in airsoft, these steps are even above the goggles and have fun rules

"-You must always wear a fake mustache.
-If you think someone has spotted you, pretend to be reading out of a newspaper
-When trying not to be heard, make sure you walk on your tip toes and arch each step dramatically." - Sentenial

i feel like making funnies tonight

sticks
Back to top Go down
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 pm

lol i will have to try the mustache trick sometime and the foot technique
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:26 am

Wow I didn't know sticks . 13 ever made funnies
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:21 am

i would stay away from the stinger rifles from experiance i have seen many break under normal conditions so be carfull when buying a gun
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Admin
Admin
Admin

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:03 am

Sorry guys - I have to close this thread. Please, and this goes for everyone, do not ask more than one question per thread. It makes for confusing conversations and doesn't help out those online searching for answers within our threads. Also, please do not type in all caps in your thread's title. Also, members from Alabama are only allowed typing 2 posts per day....

... okay that last one was a joke. Smile Sorry Torch and Alabama Sniper. lol. But seriously, I am trying to keep the site professional and easy to navigate/find answers, and it makes it very hard to do so when people are asking multiple questions within one thread. Thanks guys!

Admin

P.S. (I realize this thread was from a good while ago Torch, no hard feelings!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

SNIPER TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SNIPER TACTICS   SNIPER TACTICS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNIPER TACTICS
Page 1 of 1