Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Lost and Found

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:04 pm

i was wondering what all of you have ever lost like a gun extra ammo etc etc. at an event or war
even tell me if it was your fault or somebody stole it
i don't judge lol
i have never lost anything yet... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:06 pm

I lost an M-15 magazine that I bought from my friends little brother that sold me the M-15 and at the my friends and his little brothers war I guess they got there money and there magazine back but I only paid one dollar for the magazine and I got rid of the M-15 right after that war anyway I have the magaizine I paid for though with the camoflage duct tape on it but I lost the original one with no duct tape on it .

............................................................................................................. Alabama_Sniper ...................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
sticks.13

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:30 pm

i lost.... 5 M16 Mags(1 hi-cap 3 MAG brand mags, 1 STAR low cap), 3 speed loaders, a bag of BB's and someone stole a mag out of my dads mag pouch the only time that he played(MP5 mag).

ive never stolen anything because airsoft is based on an honer system...... i don't think i need to explain things anymore Laughing

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am

i was at a war and someone took the scope of my rifle now i right my name on everyingthing

i wrote my name on the stock, trigerbox ,hop up and inner barrel of my l96
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and Found   Lost and Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found
Page 1 of 1