Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Which WE TECH gun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm

So I have a little more than $100, and I'm looking for a sidearm. My friend has a WE 1911, which seems alright, and I'm a fan of exotic-looking guns , like the WE Luger. However, the I hear the luger magazines are pretty darn hard to find.

So, should I get the WE 1911 or the WE Luger?

WE 1911 vs. WE Luger.

I appreciate any help and advice.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:26 pm

WE 1911 all the way. Probably one of the best gas-blowback pistols on the market.

Aftermarket parts/upgrades/accessories are easily found for the 1911...while the luger you will have more trouble. Even finding a holster to fit it would be alot of work.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:49 am

I have the WE Luger and have a lot of experience with the WE 1911.
Both are broken, but whether thats the users fault is debatable. The 1911 probably tops the PO8 in performance a bit, but the Luger just looks SO nice, and feels AMAZING in your hand...WE did a very nice job there.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 am

So....are you saying that they break easily?
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:12 pm

DRAGON!!! ALL THE WAYYYYYY!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 pm

Jax wrote:
So....are you saying that they break easily?
Not neccesarily...I apoligize but I'm having trouble explaing it....both the guns problems were Magazine-related (Excluding the problems that were caused by me tongue ) Whether you'll have problems with either, It's questionable. They both performed great.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:31 pm

Alright. Thanks for the opinions, guys. I think I'll go for the 1911.........But who knows? Maybe sometime down the line, I'll pick up a luger. Only time will tell. hah.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:18 am

G,OD has the 1911 broke 3 times. First came worked fine first battle he was outta of his m16 mag so he pulled his 1911, squeezed off half a mag then all the gas blew out and it was dead. got it fixed then got it back first shot blew out all the gas and was done. Third time got it back however this time it came in a 1ft X 1ft X 1ft box with zero pading and everything rolling around when he pulled it out he got nothing so i belive the last one was due to packageing but still i don't like WE at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which WE TECH gun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which WE TECH gun?   Which WE TECH gun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which WE TECH gun?
Page 1 of 1