Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Empty
PostSubject: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:27 pm

well heres some pics of my paint job that you have all been dying to see lol.
i know its not good but it was only an effort to reduce glare. i still have to get the clips.My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) My_gun10
My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) My_gun11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 4:57 pm

haha. "Sarcastic Alert"

Sure as heck beats clear plastic Wink

I may be wrong, but I think brown blends in with nature a slight bit better than the color "clear plastic." Smile

I think it'd look pretty good if you repainted the grip black, as well the magazine black (which you said you were going to paint). Also the outer barrel, of course.

Not bad though. Smile Did you just tape off the stock?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:07 pm

i removed the stock and yes i know i need to paint the rest of it .as u can see the clear clip glares extremely more than the gun now u see why i did it lol
Back to top Go down
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 pm

ok admin guess what. those pics i posted were from today and i started painting the gun today after the pics were posted so i sacrificed shooting my gun to let the paint dry just for you lol Very Happy but i also did it b/c i couldnt stand the crapified paint job after i had it awhile.
i repainted the grip black and i painted the clip black. i just now realized that the gun came w/an extra clip so ill get on that later.the gun almost looks metal lol. i also repainted the picatinny rail black(did i spell that right). the only thing i haven't painted is the outer barrel.
the next time i go to the store im getting some dark green spraypaint.then i will make a camo effect on top of the brown. the next pics i post of it will be way better trust me. cheers
Back to top Go down
Torch34
Private
Private
Torch34

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:25 pm

ok heres some pics. still not finished but i did what you said. the clip looks frickin sweet!
i still gotta get the green paint and i gotta finish the barrel
My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) P1210210

My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) P1210211
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:46 am

I like it paint it black and take the handel off to put a red dot scope on there and bang you have got yourself there a sniper rifle .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:26 am

Alabama_Sniper wrote:
I like it paint it black and take the handel off to put a red dot scope on there and bang you have got yourself there a sniper rifle .

I'm not sure of a sniper rifle, especially with a red-dot scope Wink But I love it. The gun looks great Torch, it really does! To be 100% honest with you, I'd almost be tempted to paint the whole thing with that black paint and then if you want, go over it with some green paint (use moderately). But that's just me. Maybe you prefer the two-tone look like the one that you have currently, many people do. Great paint job though man. Make sure when you pick up green spray paint that the can says "flat" and "krylon." These'll probably be your best bet to reduce glare (the shininess that many paints have to them) and keep the gun looking realistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)   My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My AWESOME PAINT JOB (sarcastic alert)
Page 1 of 1