Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My Awesome Skirmish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrazyAirsoft
Private
Private
TheCrazyAirsoft

My Awesome Skirmish Empty
PostSubject: My Awesome Skirmish   My Awesome Skirmish Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 am

This weekend I decided I would host an airsoft party for me and my friends. I called up about 12 people judging that some would skip and ended up with about 10. Me and my neighbor's huge yards combined were perfect for urban and cqb airsoft. I collected random junk and made bunkers, bases, and sniper spots. Then I got some soda and junk food for when we needed to take a brake. At first only a few people showed up, but then more and more came until we had two even teams and one nice arena. We split the teams evenly and traveled to opposite sides of the area. We had AEG'S snipers and pistols for the unfortunate. Before saying go we devised a perfect plan to out maneuver the opposing side. Me and friend would sneak inside the other yard through a side gate with the rest of our team distracted the enemy. At first I doubted the maneuver seeing that if the enemy decided to come our way, we would be toast. It truly was a suicide mission, but we did it anyway. So here we were, quickly covering corners and allies to make our way to the enemy. We knew they were at the end of a yard but the house was in the middle. I went one way and my friend went the other, both silently sneaking up on the opposite team. I crawled in a bush, hiding in the green mass was easier then rounding the corner. I spotted the team and lucky for me they were concentrating on the heavy fire coming in from the south. I took aim, locked, and shot three BB's wizzing into the enemy. They panicked and ran right into the sights of my friend who showered them to pieces. What an awesome game!
Any stories you would like to share?
Back to top Go down
http://crazyairsoft.weebly.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Skirmish   My Awesome Skirmish Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 am

TheCrazyAirsoft wrote:
This weekend I decided I would host an airsoft party for me and my friends. I called up about 12 people judging that some would skip and ended up with about 10. Me and my neighbor's huge yards combined were perfect for urban and cqb airsoft. I collected random junk and made bunkers, bases, and sniper spots. Then I got some soda and junk food for when we needed to take a brake. At first only a few people showed up, but then more and more came until we had two even teams and one nice arena. We split the teams evenly and traveled to opposite sides of the area. We had AEG'S snipers and pistols for the unfortunate. Before saying go we devised a perfect plan to out maneuver the opposing side. Me and friend would sneak inside the other yard through a side gate with the rest of our team distracted the enemy. At first I doubted the maneuver seeing that if the enemy decided to come our way, we would be toast. It truly was a suicide mission, but we did it anyway. So here we were, quickly covering corners and allies to make our way to the enemy. We knew they were at the end of a yard but the house was in the middle. I went one way and my friend went the other, both silently sneaking up on the opposite team. I crawled in a bush, hiding in the green mass was easier then rounding the corner. I spotted the team and lucky for me they were concentrating on the heavy fire coming in from the south. I took aim, locked, and shot three BB's wizzing into the enemy. They panicked and ran right into the sights of my friend who showered them to pieces. What an awesome game!
Any stories you would like to share?

Oh the good ol' days of backyard skirmish. We were so nieve...so young...Very Happy
I don't really know much about you, but you think you may want to move up and start playing on fields?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Skirmish   My Awesome Skirmish Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Wow....My English teacher would be proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Awesome Skirmish   My Awesome Skirmish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Awesome Skirmish
Page 1 of 1