Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

just ordered

Go down 
+3
HWgeneral
ncis
NoNeed2Hate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:04 am

JG M4 tactial Carbine
with extra 8.4 1400mhz? (mlh? i don't know Razz) battery
also with 2 free mags (holy cow special on evike Very Happy)

hopefully it will be reliable to me Smile im bored of my AK
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:15 am

yeah! i was getting tired of mine, and thought i might make the switch, then i decided not to, and just to wait for the time it breaks

LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:23 am

yeah i hope so too. everyone was talking bad on JG but this gun was only 115 dollars. sooo its fine Very Happy im not expecting a super uber ownage gun. just something i can play casual backyard games and the occasional op with ^^

i really excited for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HWgeneral
Corporal
Corporal
HWgeneral

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:43 am

My bro has one, it's great
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:47 am

thanks for your input. i appreciate it. everyone in the reviews seemed to like it. but most people on here were skeptical Sad told me to get an echo1. but i couldnt find one that i liked.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:50 am

yeah, thats kinda hard sometimes, but jg is good, ive actually never heard of anything wrong (apparantely these guys have). my friend even has a GREAT jg gun that kicks everyones ass at OPS. i know you will like it
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:58 am

yeah im really stoked. i got it for cheap anyway. so if worse comes to worse. either A. my warranty will cover it. (depending how fast a problem arises) or B. using the money i saved to buy a "better" gun
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:12 am

ncis wrote:
yeah, thats kinda hard sometimes, but jg is good, ive actually never heard of anything wrong (apparantely these guys have). my friend even has a GREAT jg gun that kicks everyones ass at OPS. i know you will like it

That's funny, because other than you and HW, I've never come across a JG owner that hasn't had problems, every owner I have come across was sorry he tried to go the "cheap" way. My locale shop refuses to sell their guns because they would always get them sent back with so many problems.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:13 am

bad shipment to your area? >_< i don't know Razz
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 am

M14 double-taps wrote:
ncis wrote:

That's funny, because other than you and HW, I've never come across a JG owner that hasn't had problems, every owner I have come across was sorry he tried to go the "cheap" way. My locale shop refuses to sell their guns because they would always get them sent back with so many problems.

same here DT, my local army navy sells E1 CA TM and like swiss arms and stuff, but i asjed if they sold JG and they said no because first off no warranty. and second the majority just suck. like it doesnt matter what model but justlike a large variety of all of them. He said that it just takes one lazy chinesse worker to accidently drop something in or screw it up then YOU"RE stuck with a crappy gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:46 am

ncis wrote:
yeah! i was getting tired of mine, and thought i might make the switch, then i decided not to, and just to wait for the time it breaks

LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!

didn't your pop say ya couldn't get a new one?

I have been looking at the same sort of rifle. tell me how it is
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:37 pm

notice i said i thought, but then i decided not to
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm

i love my JG m4 cqb-r, i hope yours works fine like mine
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:56 am

actually my JG is a matrix. does that make any difference?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: just ordered   just ordered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just ordered
Page 1 of 1