Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior33
Private
Private

It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft.. Empty
PostSubject: It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft..   It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:15 am

School, football, training, and knee injury's take a toll. Especially the knee part, since running through the woods and kneeling is painful. Anyway gotta let go, i will still be on here helping out and whatever i need to do. But as far as the sport goes gotta take a "budget cut". Im not saying fair well or anything of that manner. I'll probably get back into it this spring(i always do). So until then i'll will be on here regularly. In the mean time you can follow me on facebook.. governer33@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft..   It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Well, at least you will be back. trust me, I've been there. just give yourself a break Smile .
Back to top Go down

It seems kinda cliche now but im letting go of airsoft..
Page 1 of 1