Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Pick-up Game in South Orange County!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cr0nwaliz
Private
Private

Pick-up Game in South Orange County! Empty
PostSubject: Pick-up Game in South Orange County!   Pick-up Game in South Orange County! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:55 pm

Date: Saturday, Oct. 3rd
Time: 10:00 am
Where: The Upper Field at Crown Valley
(You've gotta register first to get the directions)

Hey everyone!

My name is Christian and I'm putting together free to play pick-up game for all those who are interested. I'm part of a group known as Orangesoft. We are not a team. We are simply a casual group of guys that really enjoy airsoft. For this game, I'm trying to get the word out to more people than usual in hopes of stimulating our weekly games (which have been dwindling as of late). Check out our forum and see what we're all about!

If you are interested, email me at dirtbikedude888@yahoo.com or register on our forum www.orangesoft.proboards75.com. Make sure to post an introduction too!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up Game in South Orange County!   Pick-up Game in South Orange County! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Just wana make sure, but do you have legal permission to use this land?
Back to top Go down
cr0nwaliz
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up Game in South Orange County!   Pick-up Game in South Orange County! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:20 pm

We don’t have any sort of official documentation, but in the 3 years of weekly airsoft games held there, cops have shown up three times. I was told that they have no issue with us playing there so long as we don’t leave trash on the field or up top where we park on the street.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up Game in South Orange County!   Pick-up Game in South Orange County! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Ah.

Well Im sorry but I'm going to have to hold back any registration from my team until we see official documentation granting you permission to be playing there.

Be safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick-up Game in South Orange County!   Pick-up Game in South Orange County! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick-up Game in South Orange County!
Page 1 of 1