Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Selling AEG's Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Selling AEG's Question Empty
PostSubject: Selling AEG's Question   Selling AEG's Question Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:30 pm

So I have a good question.

When you sale a AEG that you had upgraded by a professional. Would you try getting a large compensation for the labor fees you paid added to the price of the AEG physically, or would take a small compensation added to the physical price?

- Just Wondering...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
AFU
AFU

Selling AEG's Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling AEG's Question   Selling AEG's Question Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Well, you want to make a decent profit from selling your AEG, at the same time it is used so don't expect to receive exactly what you paid for it. I would add up the cost of the gun, each part, the labor of upgrading it, pretty much take the price of everything you paid for it. Then subtract based on it's condition.

If it's brand new, never before used, not even once. Then sell it for exactly what you paid for, plus shipping, Slightly used, subtract 10%, Moderately used subtract 30%, heavily used subtract 60%. . .

The %s are just estimates on my part. But also consider this, knowing exactly what YOU know of the AEG in question, would you buy it from yourself and consider it a good deal? If not then you are probably charging too much, if your thinking it's a great deal, probably not charging enough there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand

Selling AEG's Question
Page 1 of 1