Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

how do you deal with this?

Go down 
+3
Insane Mercc
Lone Wolf
white wolf
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

how do you deal with this? Empty
PostSubject: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:20 pm

OK one of my team "members(as if" started his own team AND FOR SURE used lies to get the rest of my team to join him, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:29 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, because if you were running into problems, most likely he will to. And the end result will be several newer teams.

Just keep the door open for other players.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 pm

I am, but hes saying that
"I am lacing the field with explosives" ME as in he's saying that I am? what bout that?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Just out of curiousity...what is the whole story of his leaving and "stealing" your team. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Mate, if those players are worth keeping...then they know that you wouldnt boobytrap a field with explosives...and if they believe that bull, then they aren't smart enough to be playing airsoft. The childish team-team crap is getting annoying...
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm

yeah, wait, is that related to me the The childish team-team crap is getting annoying...???? becuase it really is more of a "he's getting in my face and I just want to be sure" thing
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Mate, if those players are worth keeping...then they know that you wouldnt boobytrap a field with explosives...and if they believe that bull, then they aren't smart enough to be playing airsoft. The childish team-team crap is getting annoying...

your my new best-friend cheers
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:57 pm

yeah true, so ALL of my members, even the best one are worthless???? going on what u said SPL
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Not worthless. Your treating it like you have a whole military set up and your guy leaving and stealing your team is like treason. Just join the new team forming and see what happens from there. Its a democracy not a dictatorship...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Not worthless. Your treating it like you have a whole military set up and your guy leaving and stealing your team is like treason. Just join the new team forming and see what happens from there. Its a democracy not a dictatorship...

Amen. In the end, airsoft IS just a hobby...as in...just for fun.

Theres no need to be hostile to people who chose to leave the team because they are likely just trying to find a group with which they feel they fit in. With my team, I was hostile with 1 guy...only because the manor in which he left. Cussing, hate-mail, etc...

Look, it sucks that you're losing players...but just go with the flow and give them a legit reason to come back...

If it were me in that situation, I'd just bail on the idea and join a pre-made team.
Being a team "leader" can be tough work if you really want to get somewhere in the hobby (sponsor, recognition, events, etc...) and maybe you're not fit for that kind of position...too many people come into airsoft thinking they have what it takes, but then end up just driving people from the hobby. Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 pm

I am ment for the position, the guy(tell me if I come off hostile) has been a pain for 2 years, he joined and seperated saying that my form of game was too serious(He never played a game) he caved in that time with only one player on his team.
Now I face a much worse prospect, him lieing AND BEING HOSTILE (walking up to me in his waddle(he's EXTRA "fluffy") saying "hey "omited for security reasons Very Happy " I'm leaving your team, and I'm going to beat you with my own team. so I'm, like WHATEVER, then he shows up 5 minutes later with his stupid grin(I Want to show a pic!) and says I lost a spotter I get "watch your language" and then he comes up during annother break and says "omited" has left your team too.... and so we have 2 automatic riflmen (newer team here) so I'm getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 pm

If hes being such a immature jerk just ignore him and get on with life. the overconfident know-it-alls (thats the vibe im gettin from this guy from your description) are almost always the ones that will break down when faced with a real problem like leading a team of any kind or dealing with game problems. So just find different people for replacements and watch his team fall apart. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Oh what ever. If thats how they even treat their friends then don't play with them at all..they're more likely to cheat and not call hits ON PURPOSE to make a point. Just be the bigger man and walk away, first get on with life by finding a premade team. then if you feel the need to create one to kick ass, then by all means...
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Not playing with them at all goes along with ignoreing them.

Cheating Is Unforgivable!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Not playing with them at all goes along with ignoreing them.

Cheating Is Unforgivable!!! jocolor

WOOT! AMEN!

THREAD LOCK REQUESTED!
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm

It seems wolf that you have unfortunetly fallen into the category of people who think they NEED a team. If theres players around just play.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm

well, I am not the one who needs a team, but he was keeping me away from the people on his team as in he's not allowing me to play.

DAY 2 ; HE NEVER HAD MORE THAN 3 MEMBERS IT WAS ALL A SCANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it still goes on where he thinks he needs a team.ALSO he is more of an unsensitive jerk today. keep the advice going

P.S. lone wolf It hasn't crashed and burned YET Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

your my new best-friend cheers

touche my friend!

WW truely your "team" never really was much but you and some other guys going around doing things that you would say, i believe they may have "played" just to have a gun and be cool. but it will work out eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:01 am

yeah, I was more of a leauge organiser(sp?) than a team leader. but the "team leader" won't let me airsoft with his tea,. so it appears that it will work out, I am working with my 2nd in command who took off for the other team.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:35 pm

yeah, just we we said, try to grab people and play, like in school ask someone ifthey ever played airsoft, if they say yes take it further, if not tell them they should try, then have em over and it WILL progress
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:41 pm

yeah thats what I started yesterday, I got 1 I need to talk to his parents and annother to work with
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:04 pm

No airsoft is not a sport Durkee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
It is real life or death military! don't tell white wolf its not!
Ok WW, if you seriously can't just get on with your life you need to take your airsoft gun and give it to me. My only advice, beat him in a game, get revenge by shooting him once or twice and get on with it...

Let me tell you a story about a gerk I played with, didnt call his hits, ever, I shot him in the back until he screamed, ref told him get out of park because he is obviously not calling his hits!
And I am amazing, yes Creed you are! You should be President!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:12 pm

HE WON'T LET ME AIRSOFT WITH HIM THE LITTLE FAT NUBBIN...... but, you won't get my airsoft rifle soon,(big music..) IT WILL NOT end where I stand this is my chance to show how far I came.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:15 am

aww, I was looking forward to a new gun!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:08 am

White Wolf, has your question been answered? If so, please signal for thread lock cuz this is getting off topic. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you deal with this?   how do you deal with this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do you deal with this?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next