Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I may have made a good deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

I may have made a good deal Empty
PostSubject: I may have made a good deal   I may have made a good deal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm

So, one of my team members is going to be making an order before the next event. He is also looking at getting a scope for his M4, well I have a scope that looks like "Watch your language" on my Bar 10 so he said if I trade him that he would be willing to buy me a few things as long as the price was under $50. I do know I need a few things for my Bar 10. number one I need new sears for it. Along with the Hop Up spring so could somebody link me the sears off of Evike? I would but I don't know what to look for or under.

Heres the first thing I need

I need that little spring not the whole thing but you can't just buy a stupid little spring.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_579&products_id=30786

I do need sears though I want the JG bar 10 replacement sears (I know I'm cheap) they will last me a year or two which is fine until I can get a job and buy the upgraded ones.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

I may have made a good deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: I may have made a good deal   I may have made a good deal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:46 am

why does it have to be that specific spring? im sure if you ran to a hardware store, or model store, they would have springs galore. so you can find the spring you need. there isn't going to be too much stress on the hop-up spring. so anything should work. not springs specifically tailored for stress or airsoft
Back to top Go down

I may have made a good deal
Page 1 of 1