Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* Empty
PostSubject: Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware*   Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm

We finally took a camera with us to our past practice and I just got the pics up online for your viewing pleasure Smile

Unfortunately we couldn't take too many pics of actual in-game play, but there are still some pretty good ones. At least you'll get to see Team Juggernaut's gear and guns we're packing. I promise you'll find a wide variety. Below are a few examples of pics, but to see the rest, visit http://www.theairsoftsniper.com/album4.html, also see our latest team page at http://www.theairsoftsniper.com/teamjuggernauts.html. Enjoy!

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* 100_2070

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* 100_2074

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* 100_2105

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* 100_2099

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* 100_2091

Please do not "quote" this post. Feel free to reply, just don't quote it simply because it'll include the pictures yet again, which is a huge waste of space and bandwidth to do so. Any posts that do will simply be deleted. Thanks guys Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware*   Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Wow your team looks awesome! I just play with my friends and my brothers friends in the woods, but it's still fun!
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware*   Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:59 am

nice pics admin! team looks very organised do you guys use radio sets? or just regular communication >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware*   Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Juggernauts: Logan, Ohio *56k beware*
Page 1 of 1