Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

A&K ceasing production???

Go down 
+7
slob212
Lone Wolf
TheOneNamedMike
JARHEAD
white wolf
sticks.13
M4ownage416
11 posters
AuthorMessage
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

A&K ceasing production??? Empty
PostSubject: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:44 am

i have read and heard from some people that A&K and AGM are stopping production, i have also heard this could be some kind of act to gain more sales, if you have any news please discuss, because i would like to know if this is true or not.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

One of their factories got raided, and the owner was arrested...

No biggy, this happens every other year for them. They will be back in a few months...

sticks
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:25 pm

wow........ SURPRISE!
BTW did they raid the factory with airsoft? jocolor
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:31 pm

nice, im glad i got my SR-25 when i did, BTW where did you get the news Sticks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:47 pm

yeah i will give it a month, if the sites i buy from don't have A&K in stock ill know its true haha
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:06 am

Actually, my people's government have been banning airsoft guns. A&K, AGM, and a few others might be permanently banned forever...
Their getting more strict with airsoft rules in my homeland... soo it may be the end for those brands...

By my homeland and people, i mean china and chinese haha.

Let me explain.
The reason why the Chinese Government is taking away and closing A&K, AGM, and a few other gun brands, is because the factorys are located in China. WHERE IT IS ILLEGAL TO MAKE AIRSOFT GUNS.
Nuff said? No?

There was a campaign vote, was to confiscate illegal weapons that was started on march this year, and is going to end on halloween for us, (which confiscating illegal weapons would include airsoft guns)
Just when Magpul and A&K were going to make the masada, "Watch your language" the luck!

Just based off my predictions... I'm going to guess the government is going to close the following brands:
CYMA
D-Boys
A&K
Double Eagles
WELL
JG
Kart
AGM
Galaxy
Theres more, but none you guys would care, trust me
Back to top Go down
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:18 pm

oh wow taht sucks big time...
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:01 pm

I heard the news from a few friends on airsoft ohio. Apparently this isn't the first time something like this has happened. Will this shut down all of the clone companies? I don't think so, even if it did I don't really know if that would be a bad thing.

My bet is A&K will move to a new province and pay the right people... Then start producing again.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Yea in this case it would be good for the consumers if they started paying the right people.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 pm

yeah, i don't really care about agm, i knwo they make really nioce WW2 guns, but i liek A&K, i hope they both get back ito business though...
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 pm

one of my buds was going to go into support with the A&K m249, oh well
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:29 am

@TheOneNamedMike,
I would be willing to bet you that there are some loop holes for companies that manufacture as opposed to the sale and ownership inside the country. China, in general is happy for every product that they can export outside of thier boarders, grease enough palms and they will stay in buisness Wink .

In reference to your list, JG won´t be going anywhere but up, they just opened a new manufaturing plant in Korea.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am

Though that may be true, especially since the tyrants in china care nothing about money...
Though this may be nothing to do with china, taiwan's president, was a money dictator, and litterally taxed everyone to death, enough to make 1/2 of taiwan sit outside of his office, in strike.
I mean, even his name, had the word "money" in it...

Anyhoo, Slob, we never know, China is huge on safety (did you see what they did during the bird flu?). But that could be true.
And if JG made a new manufacturing plant in Korea, then woo! JGs back... but I wonder if the chinese plant will close...
Back to top Go down
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:55 am

Wait, Slob, so you're saying that Taiwan is also getting liek this? That means no more G&G!!!! NOOOOO
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:11 am

No, nothing like that at all.
I was just saying how cheap chinese people can be... hah
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Which Korea is JG moving....is the question you should be asking.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
SCcrusaders
Private
Private
SCcrusaders

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:22 pm

I don't really care about A&K. I mean honestly... I have a A&K M249 S.A.W and i didnt like it. Theres nothing wrong with it i just don't like A&K... I mean i love the gun but its just not my gun. Ive never had any bad experances with the gun but my friends have and thats why they hate A&K so if they go under, oh well. More sales for the good companies like KWA.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Thanks for having something constructive to say
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 pm

i hope a&K doesnt because id like to buy the new NAM style m60, and i needd time to get that cash, plus i just bought an A&K SR-25 so itd kinda stink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

SCcrusaders wrote:
More sales for the good companies like KWA.

AMEN brotha! But in retrospect, I have been having to put so much money into my KWA M4 to make it perform where it should be performing, and if your SAW hasn't caused any problems whatsoever, you do have to give them some credit.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Vegas
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:12 pm

if I have learned one thing from my few years in airsoft, its that you can't kill the clones. They are like cockroaches, they survive anything, and if it appears they haven't give some time to regroup.

But yeah, one good thing is they are all rather low end companies, I know for some people they would rather have a E1 over a TM, but with some of the highend companies making sportlines(G&G and CA) theres still gonna be some selection out there. Just, your money's going to a better company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A&K ceasing production???   A&K ceasing production??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A&K ceasing production???
Page 1 of 1