Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Video Editing/Production

Go down 
+4
JARHEAD
white wolf
djstasevich
Spl. Durkee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Video Editing/Production Empty
PostSubject: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm

asdf

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:30 pm

depending on how soon you need it, I have been snowboarding for 10 years now, and Have been wanting to film. I have a wonderful camera, and my mac has some wonderful editing software, but I have not taken the time to use it or learn to use it properly. I would be glad to send you some tape of me and my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:32 pm

That'd be awsome, just what I'm looking for!
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:47 pm

I'll see what I can do
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Yes but ya see, I wont have good snow here in michigan until about mid december, then I will have to construct my big jumps, because the jumps at the snowboard parks around here are small, and you will get kicked out if you do flips, so It will take a while to get you the proper footage for a good video, therefore, I will need a proper time schedule. Like I said, we take it big, Were talking back flips are lame, My friend is sponsored and pulls of 9's like no tomorrow, so If you want amazing footage of 100 foot gap jumps, with misty 5's we will need a large amount of time.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:46 pm

ill see if i can tape on our halloween game
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 pm

djstasevich wrote:
Yes but ya see, I wont have good snow here in michigan until about mid december, then I will have to construct my big jumps, because the jumps at the snowboard parks around here are small, and you will get kicked out if you do flips, so It will take a while to get you the proper footage for a good video, therefore, I will need a proper time schedule. Like I said, we take it big, Were talking back flips are lame, My friend is sponsored and pulls of 9's like no tomorrow, so If you want amazing footage of 100 foot gap jumps, with misty 5's we will need a large amount of time.

Just wanted to inform you that I am drooling and there is a puddle on my keyboard...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 pm

JARHEAD wrote:

Awsomeness. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
JARHEAD wrote:

Awsomeness. I really appreciate it.

if i do it on a cannon "picture" camera and upload it somehow from that, will it work? ive never done it before so im not sure how, ill tinker with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 pm

I may be going to some of the events coming up in my area. Maybe a throw in some good gun-cam footage.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:26 pm

would it be OK if i sent you my Zombie survival Guide production? IT will be as serious as i can make it
Back to top Go down
SCcrusaders
Private
Private
SCcrusaders

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:45 pm

Well a good video editing system is Final Cut Pro. My step dad uses it for his Weddings. (hes a wedding videographer)

If you want a good war editing system(i guess you can call it that) then buy Action Essentials from www.videocopilot.com
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:03 pm

If i told some people on Machinima.com that you are willing to do some editing would you do it if i direct them to you. Machinima is when you make a movie/short useing a video game as a medium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Editing/Production   Video Editing/Production Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Editing/Production
Page 1 of 1