Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

getting a new gun and can't decide on which one

Go down 
+3
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Insane Mercc
Reaper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Empty
PostSubject: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

ok so far i have a echo 1 g36k and a Ks P90(which by the way is good it was chrono'd at 410 lol so i was using that as a support gun in an op) now i want to inest in another gun but i'm having troubl;e deciding. i saw a KCW Deagle(i like deagles a lot for some reason) and i am kinda liking the Utg l96. but i don't really know which would be better to invest in and i want to know what your guys thoughts are on this.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 pm

I would get a quality Sidearm like the WE 1911 or a better manufacturer. But thats just me on the 1911 you can get what you want.
The UTG L96 is pretty good i hear but its HUGE just like the D Eagle......are you trying to compinsate(sp) for something....eh.....
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

I wouldent waste your money on another feild weapon. Buy a side arm like Insane Mercc said. GBBs are probably the coolest things if you get the right one you can get a good kick out of the blow back. Try WE and SOCOM GEAR for some top notch guns or try KWA PTP's there supposed to be exactly like the real thing the way they look and feel except they shoot BBs instead of bullets.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Yup on some of the more common guns like the M9,Glock, and especilly the 1911(greatest gun EVER!) you Can actually replace some parts with real steel ones.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Alright. but the only thing is i'm kind of limited on price for a gbb sidearm that's why i liked the price of the KWC deagle but ill look more. are there any like 100-150 decent gbb companies
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Ummm Yes theres WE,Caspian(WE just renamed), KWA, KJW and others that IDR...so yeah theres a few to pick from. And all of these are quality companies.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:32 pm

oh ok thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:33 pm

No problem Im sure anyone else would help you but seeing as i have no life im the only one on HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm

The good thing about the M9, M1911 and Glock is holsters are easy to come by and sometimes cheap. The Deagle is a HUGE pistol anyway and im not sure of what holsters there are and what the price's on those are.

Im not a fan of the Dealge its just a .50AE round for a pistol seems a little to big to me for a CQB type pistol..... But thats another story.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=139_25_130&osCsid=eivms2jddqgivd9iaj76rqo333
http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=139_25_63
http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=139_25_195
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Actually on ASGI i was looking at holsters and some GBBs and while reading up on the reviews on some of the open ended holsters are just fine with the D Eagle. and with the Glock, and Desert Eagle you can buy civilian models that come in 45. for the glock and 44. or smaller for the DE.
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

If your on a low budget don't get a gas pistol cause of gas refills. and it doesn't work in the gold. Get a Co2 pistol.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Some fields don't accept C02 on their fields so i guess If you really needed a sidearm then you should check your fields rules as well.
Ima low budget player and im planning on getting a GBB with accesories hehehe
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Crosman airmag c11, cheap reliable and awesome, had it forever then sold it, sad but needed cash/helmet. then after alittle bit of more saving you could pick up the L96
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:13 pm

I have heard alot about the crosman C11 but have never seen one. whos got a pic of one
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
I have heard alot about the crosman C11 but have never seen one. whos got a pic of one
http://www.discountairsoftproducts.com/store/image.php?productid=75
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

OOOOOK.....its ugly...EWW its pulsating!! i guess I actually NEEDED a sidearm for like a milsim Op i would consider it but since i have no choice(in minnesota games C02 is not allowed) im stickin wit the Green Gas or Propane option so....Thnx for the link
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 am

You could be the first in your area to have one of these,

getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Masada_b4

yes, they are on the market.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

One of the guys at the field i go to is trying to get a masada but he wont tell us where he is getting it because he wants to get one.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 pm

weaponblender.com
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm

cool the site has good deals..are they good? and i can't find the masada on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting a new gun and can't decide on which one   getting a new gun and can't decide on which one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting a new gun and can't decide on which one
Page 1 of 1