Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

really can't decide on a gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

really can't decide on a gun Empty
PostSubject: really can't decide on a gun   really can't decide on a gun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:54 pm

gonna get your guys opinions its hard for me to pick well there gonna be turned into DMR/DSR my utg l96 i have now is just too much for me because i can't do crap prone because im left handed so i have some guns ive been looking at which is the A&K sr-25 or Echo 1 M14. i will look at all opinions and thoughts on other guns.
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: really can't decide on a gun   really can't decide on a gun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm

I like both, I suppose the quality control is higher on the Echo 1
the m14 is long though
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: really can't decide on a gun   really can't decide on a gun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 pm

I'd go with the M14 but that's just because I like it more than SR-25s.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: really can't decide on a gun   really can't decide on a gun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 am

Don't get an echo 1 m14 because they are rebranded karts. For anyone who doesn't know, the kart m14 has horrible internals and shoddy externals. Be prepared to dump large sums of money to get acceptable performance. I've heard great things about the sr25 but if you're set on a m14 then I would suggest the cyma if you can find one in stock because I've heard very good things about them. Also with any m14 other than classic army and g&g the semi auto cutoff catch will eventually grind down and it will be full auto only. Hope this helps with your decision.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: really can't decide on a gun   really can't decide on a gun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 am

helps alot i might get the echo though my friends might sell me his it all depends he did some internal work to it
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really can't decide on a gun   really can't decide on a gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really can't decide on a gun
Page 1 of 1