Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Moving up in airsoft

Go down 
+4
djstasevich
aveenvp
Insane Mercc
alexkmmll
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Moving up in airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 am

I've ordered two of my guns from airsplat. right now im playing backyard airsoft, But would like to move to more perfessinally played airsoft. One, where can i play thats close to, or in Wisconsin, and play at, at only the age 13. And Two, if i were to move up, what gun should i get, and should i still order it from Airsplat or find another site?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 am

Airsoftgi.com is the only way to go if you need anything airsoft. Nearly every airsofter buys from them and they are amazing. If you want to find out about wisconsin stuff you can always PM the wisconsin members. also if your near the Twin cities in Minnesota I know they have alot of fields to play on and even an indoor one ive heard. IDK about wisconsin rules but in MN its 14 and older tho play without parental supervision and under that the parent has to play alongside them.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 am

Its probably the same over here. Is there any members here from Wisconsin?
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:47 pm

yeah. theres White Wolf. you should contact him, he would love another person to play with.
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm

I know this seem obvious, but google wisconsin airsoft, something is bound to come up. Also @ insane mercc, there are many alternatives on reliable airsoft retailer websites. I myself have found that asgi is a little over priced, and they have a minimal BB selection. I shop at Evike, but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:52 pm

your right but airsoftgi is more trusted i think but Evike would have been my second choice...
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:07 pm

AH well if your willing to go Green bay, sure, PM me with questions if you have em!
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:26 pm

all right thanks, white wolf, is there any arenas up there?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 am

alexkmmll wrote:
And Two, if i were to move up, what gun should i get, and should i still order it from Airsplat or find another site?
What's your budget like? Personally i'd go for a Echo 1 or Combat Machine to start the step up to a serious airsofter. If they aren't something you can afford right now remember Christmas is coming and on of their guns would be worth the wait if the 'rents will get it or at least help you out getting one. CYMA also makes a decent AK that's around $100 as well.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am

alexkmmll wrote:
all right thanks, white wolf, is there any arenas up there?

no, but we do have a very nice field that we have permission to, its a .1MI by .3 MI ravine that is perfect for a lot of various games!
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:04 am

contact you devison of wildlife, and see if you can play on hunting grounds when its not season, it gives you more places to play all over the state
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:05 am

Theu probaly wont in game lands theyre STATE game lands and as such the state has deccided to lets hunter go on in them as well as biking hiking and fishing in some. For me I'd have to tlk to Harrisburg and ask about allowing us in the lands however i don't think they will its easy to say ugh ya were airsofting in game lands on a sunday out of season with airsoft guns wink wink. If didnt catch my drift you can claim your playing AS but be hunting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving up in airsoft   Moving up in airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving up in airsoft
Page 1 of 1