Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Mosin Nagant

Go down 
+2
Satan
SCcrusaders
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SCcrusaders
Private
Private
SCcrusaders

Airsoft Mosin Nagant Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:56 am

Hey Forum,

Well i was just wondering...
I LOVE WW2 sniper rifles. I actully only like the Mosin Nagant and Kar98k. Well i was going to get a Kar98k but the only gas kar98k's are dicontinued... I also don't want a Kar98k cus theres a kid in my Airsoft Team who has a Tanaka Kar98k.

So i was like "Hey! I want a Mosin Nagant and make it into a scoped rifle(sniper)! So i went looking for them and i found one!
http://www.wwiiguns.com/store/product_details.php?p=350
But its OVER $1,000... And i was thinking "What the *BEEP*!!! 1 K!!! *BEEP* THAT!" So i was wondering... Does anyone know what i can do? I was thinking of getting a reall Mosin Nagant for around $100 and somehow modifying it so its an airsoft gun but IDK what i'd need and how much it is.

So my question to you guys is since i WANT one what do i need amd how much would it be. Or should i just scrap the idea.

Thanks,
~Nick
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm

IMPOSSIBLE. Well not entirley but pretty much so heres what youll have acomploished making some wierd frankenstein thing out of parts you buy an a stock you took from a mosin nagant you bought. You may spend over 1 k doin anything else the money is worth it if you want one.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
SCcrusaders
Private
Private
SCcrusaders

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 pm

IMPOSSIBLE. Well not entirley but pretty much so heres what youll have acomploished making some wierd frankenstein thing out of parts you buy an a stock you took from a mosin nagant you bought. You may spend over 1 k doin anything else the money is worth it if you want one.

&

http://www.airsoftbattlezone.com/sgscustomairsoft.html ?????

Okay so i can't make a rifle for cheaper.... That sucks...

Well i was looking on the page but it doesnt give a price or anything. This site http://www.airsoftbattlezone.com/sgscustomairsoft.html looks shady. And plus the gun only shoots 280 fps... I wonder if i can do some mod (without breaking it) to make it shoot 400+.... Prob not.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:05 am

plausable, BUT its over here in Wisconsin so It would be a wait....
Back to top Go down
SCcrusaders
Private
Private
SCcrusaders

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:44 pm

plausable, BUT its over here in Wisconsin so It would be a wait....

Okay so youve been to the store, youve seen and felt the gun? Its not like some cheap ass piece of "Watch your language"?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 pm

well never been there, but the company supposidly hand makes em!
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:34 pm

costume make your own, go get a block of wood and all the internals you will need, and get all the tools, and make sure you have a WHOLE lot of time on your hands. I was going to do that to make an m24 but I said screw it haha.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:28 pm

Making an airsoft out of a real firearm would be a huge hassle. You would have to get a gun license (or find someone who has one) and purchase the rifle, then you'd have to make a TON of major modifications. And the gun most likely wouldn't perform well.

I say you just save up money if you really want one bad enough you would even convert real to airsoft.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm

I don't think they're refering to converting a real rifle into an AS model...I think they mean just using a Mosin stock. you can find those for as little as $40. you could theoretically use the bolt housing and action from a BAR 10 or other spring model and modify the stock to fit it. You can find reproduction Mosin barrels on the market too....its actually a quite simple build.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:11 am

yep that is what i mean just get all the internals you need and what not, like i said i was going to make a costum m24 stock but its kind of a waste of time for me, now to make that you just need the right tools, and plans and a lot of time, i say 100 hours of good work and about 175 dollars for all the parts is cheaper then 1k but its an idea
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Mosin Nagant   Airsoft Mosin Nagant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Mosin Nagant
Page 1 of 1