Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?

Go down 
+2
aveenvp
M14 double-taps
6 posters

Which one?
Crane stock w/ smaller battery
Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Vote_lcap54%Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Full stock w/ HUGE battery
Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Vote_lcap46%Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Empty
PostSubject: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Okay so I just dropped into my local shop and had a TON of stuff done to my KWA M4, including getting it wiredt to the back. I now have a choice. I can get
A. a VERY BIG 10.8v 4600 (probably bigger I don't remember exactly...) MaH with a FULL, SOLIDstock on my M4, or
B. get a very nice Crane Stock with foam padding on the cheek rest, and get a 9.6v battery (That's all that'll fit into the Crane Stock, there aren't any 10.6 Crane Stock batteries) I also am worried that the Crane Stock battery will provide a hassle to get in and out.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:52 pm

I would get the full stock. I'm not a huge fan of the whole crane stock phenomena, and in my opinion there is something to be said for having a long lasting battery in your gun.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Eh, crane stock. We are only talking about a M4. had it been a M16 I would have said full.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Vegas
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

I used a M4 with a crane for awhile, I would get nunchucks rather then crane batteries, they are smaller, so you don't have the hassle of tugging to get it out, and there's less wires and more room when you don't have the third stick. I just carried extras, I could swap out batteries pretty fast.
If it was a M16, I would say full stock just because adjustable stocks of any sort on m16s look out of place. I know there's a Canadian made rifle like that, and I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:08 pm

I said full stock. I like the look of full stocks, and even more than that, it should be function over fashion, so you want the bigger battery. I've seen adjustable stocks with all sorts of problems, and they're really not all that useful from what I can see. A full stock is just more practical imo.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 pm

i personally don't like m4's with full stocks but its up to you
my crane stock i have (doesnt hold a battery) is VERY comfortable and you stil have the retracting capability
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Glad to see this thread is going, believe it or not I JUST made my decision last sunday.
I ended up choosing the full stock, I hope I don't regret it. I'll keep you guys updated, pictures and all when I get my....hmm around $700 beauty back!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Good life choice DT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?   Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full stock HUGE battery or Crane Stock?
Page 1 of 1