Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Full stock or sawed off?

Go down 
+3
alexkmmll
Preacher
david
7 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Full stock or sawed off? Empty
PostSubject: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm really stuck between the UTG multi shot (full stock) or sawed off version. I'm obviously gonna be using this for CQB but here's what I've come up with so far.

Full Stock: Steadier aim, better feel.
Sawed off: Lightweight, more manuverable, cost less.

I'm still stuck, either would be good but I just don't know... gimme ur opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Preacher
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Sawed off since it's for CQB. The full stock would be too bulky.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Or get neither. Just invest in a low FPS AEG. You can really kick some @$$ if you get one with a high ROF. Ive tried shotguns like that and they're just annoying.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 pm

An AEG would be nice, but....
it really depends on preference, even CQB I prefer full stock
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 am

If you get one....sawn off. Plenty of reasons, two big ones being that the full really wont give you a noticeable increase in range, and with the sawed off if you plan on getting an AEG you could carry it with you in your kit.

Howeerthose UTG multi-shots aren't the greatest....when they work theyre really cool, but mine broke after 5 months of very light usage...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

[quote="M14 double-taps"]If you get one....sawn off. Plenty of reasons, two big ones being that the full really wont give you a noticeable increase in range, and with the sawed off if you plan on getting an AEG you could carry it with you in your kit.

Howeerthose UTG multi-shots aren't the greatest....when they work theyre really cool, but mine broke after 5 months of very light usage...[/quote]

OUCH! I'm thinking of getting a nice MP5K or MP7... good idea?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:44 am

Very good. I would go with a nice MP5k. MP7s are kinda bulky in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:53 am

If you can find one, get a used Marui MP7. Otherwise check out Echo 1's MP5's
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 am

Or buy my Cyma Glock 18c Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am

Durkee you still have that thing!?! Dang I'd totally buy that from you, but they'd probably take it from you if you tried to ship it haha
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:05 am

alexkmmll wrote:
Durkee you still have that thing!?! Dang I'd totally buy that from you, but they'd probably take it from you if you tried to ship it haha
Yeah seriously. They already did it once and took like 3 months for them to give it back to me. Surprise they even bothered to give it back.
I'd only sell within the state.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:13 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
alexkmmll wrote:
Yeah seriously. They already did it once and took like 3 months for them to give it back to me. Surprise they even bothered to give it back.
I'd only sell within the state.
You should bring it when you visit me this summer xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full stock or sawed off?   Full stock or sawed off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full stock or sawed off?
Page 1 of 1