Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)

Go down 
+3
aveenvp
DrummerBoyz95
A7XDrummer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A7XDrummer
Private
Private

KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Empty
PostSubject: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm

I ran across this at:
airsoftgi.com
A KS Full Metal P90. Does anyone know if this is a good gun or a total rip-off?
Hurry and answer a life hangs in the balance!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:40 pm

It seems decent. BUT I hope you are getting this as a backup for your BAR-10, it's only good for close quarters.

And don't get any hi-cap mags for it, I've heard bad things about them.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

I've heard a review of it, It seems decent
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

I also have heard that P90 hi-caps have problems. No experience myself. Is this the one you're looking at? Or is it the one with the barrel extension or the one with the red dot sight? I'd say that if you're looking for a P90, it's a good way to go. If you're not specifically looking for a P90, you might go with an AK or M4 to get a higher mag capacity.
Back to top Go down
A7XDrummer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm

I am actually looking more at a P90 in specific Omega, this probably going to be my back up Drummer (or my CQB), and I've also heard of the high mag problems and don't plan on getting one. Don't need one anyways i'm a fast reloader.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Alright then, which model are you looking at? The one with the red dot might be the way to go if you don't plan to ever upgrade the optics. If you get either of the other two you may want to spend an extra $50 or so on a nice red dot. Mind you, the red dot that comes on the one is very small and not the highest quality.
Back to top Go down
A7XDrummer
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 am

I'm looking at the one you had a link to and or Echo 1's E90. Echo 1's lookd nicer quality, but it doesnt really matter too too much. I was looking at by the one with short barrel no built in optics. Because if i get the one with optics already, they are crappy and i can't replace it. The one with the long barrel just looks 105% retarded. So you get the picture. This is going to be my backup for close quarter. (Way better than a spring pistol {I don't want to get a gas pistol cuz i have to pay for more gas})
Back to top Go down
pureghost
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Sucks walnut acorns.....
All I have to say.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 am

didnt read much of what was said but it is what i have it is a JG too also it is not full metal just the front receiver in a p90's case and it is THE WORST POSSIBLE BUY YOU COULD GET DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:18 am

Bunch of ASGI employees tell me the KS P90 is the same with the Echo 1.
Don't take my word for it, but thats what they say
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:57 pm

true also echo1 is JG and really its JG for the lesser quality(don't get it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)   KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KS Full Metal P90 (Good Buy or Rip-off?)
Page 1 of 1