Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Finally a new flash hider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

Finally a new flash hider Empty
PostSubject: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:45 pm

So i finally replaced that stupid orange flash hider on my KWA.

Finally a new flash hider DSCF0917
Finally a new flash hider DSCF0918

Best shot i could get of the "teeth":
Finally a new flash hider DSCF0920

The guns sound signature is now a little louder and more snappy sounding which to me sounds awesome and is a good extra to the new look of the gun. It's an Element Phantom flash hider by the way also.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Very nice,
You can see the barrel though... is it popping out of its outer barrel? or is the camera tricking me?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Thanks.

It's just at that angle you can see it. The slits come further down then the stock birdcage flash hider but the inner barrel still sits a tad bit below the bottom slits.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Ahh I see, so you won't have to worry too much about dirt going in your barrel? Thats good
Still very nice man compliments to the new flash hider.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Why are there fire crackers on the ground in the third picture? Just wonderin' other wise the new flash hider looks great! Is it illegal to cover the orange tip of your AS gun?
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 pm

No its not illegal.
The whole purpose of the orange tip really, is for shipping businesses...
When say ASGI delivers your gun, they send it to UPS.
UPS checks to make sure the REPLICA FIREARM has 1/2 inch of blaze orange, or something along those lines...

You can paint it black or get a new one, no one cares, even if you have an orange tip on an airsoft gun, take to public, cops will still point a gun at you
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:29 pm

haha, good point, I guess you really are running a risk when carrying a gun around fake or not, either way the cops are going to at least question you.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm a little worried about dirt getting into it with the lower cuts but i keep my gun off the ground even when crawling so i don't think it'll be any issue.

alexkmmll wrote:
Why are there fire crackers on the ground in the third picture? Just wonderin' other wise the new flash hider looks great! Is it illegal to cover the orange tip of your AS gun?

Haha friends of mine got me some of those babies a few months ago, they've just been laying on the floor since then. Plan to use them New Years Eve maybe. Yeah the cops don't care if the tip is orange or not, the end results will still be the same.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 pm

haha ok, and ya ill be spraypainting mine then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally a new flash hider   Finally a new flash hider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally a new flash hider
Page 1 of 1