Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

is this a bad thing?

Go down 
+6
Insane Mercc
iliveforthis99
alexkmmll
Omega Lambda
slob212
NoNeed2Hate
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

is this a bad thing? Empty
PostSubject: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 pm

ok i saw this video on youtube. this guy reuses his bb's apparently. isn't that bad and can potentially break the barrel? you'll also notice my argument against some other guy in the comments. im xxjomammaxx for those of you who don't know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alTOyr6jawU

your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Never re-use your BB´s, you are asking for problems, even if you only want to use them for testing,
After impact they develop,
Flat Spots,
Cracks,
Over Diameter

You are risking some lost dollars over a few cents.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:29 pm

i know exactly. i never reuse them. but some guy says its ok. and if they break in the barrel it can damage the barrel or possibly the gearbox in one way or another correct?
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:36 pm

GB damage is not very likly unless you have a Double feed in the Hop-Up and keep firing, Ruining the Inner Barrel is the most likly damage.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:38 pm

aha so i was correct in my argument! w00t! thanks Slob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Under exactly the wrong circumstances, reusing BBs could destroy your mag, hopup, gearbox, AND barrel. That being said, I've never seen any major problems develop for people I know who reuse BBs.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:44 pm

I posted something to see if that would help, if not, ill just step right into the fight also!
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Youtube, one of the internets havens for stupid people.

On topic though, reusing BB's is just pointless and yes in the long run can cause problems.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:09 pm

I wish people like that would just keep their mouths shut. They tell you your wrong and when you go and actually phisically prove them wrong they still say their right and annoy everybody!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Those kinds of people are called "Politicians"
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 pm

haha, ya!
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:20 pm

That guy commenting against me in the video, m4for4, thats NCIS, i know it is...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 pm

I replied to the video telling him how to fix the feeding problems. And to close the comment option ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 am

People, is that seroiusly not NCIS talking?
Someone tell me in that video, M4for4 is NCIS...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:16 am

holy crap, things got crazy there O_O haha you guys are awesome XD stupid NCIS.....
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:18 am

Mike, you better just forget about it. Even if it is the little bugger, this is the internet. So all you can really do is be the bigger person and drop the comment war. Final Score: Mike: 25; M4forM4: 0. Let him break his gun and come crying to daddy for money for new components.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 am

Yes....who could it be otherwise....who ese knows any 13 yearold wiener squeezers that act like that...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 am

I thinks its rude you guys are having a f*king flame war in that individuals video comments. For G0d's sake take it to PM and stop acting like retardz on teh interwebz. Please.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 am

It's YouTube man, stuff like this happens on all the time. I've gotten embroiled in the past with kids who talk big and fill in their lack of knowledge with pointless curse laden remarks. It's a shame but you know the saying, "Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one and they usually all stink".
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:00 am

Idunno guys, I deeply enjoy flame wars on youtube. It gives me something to do and helps relieve stress Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 am

Haha totally, and free of consequences too! jocolor
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:11 am

Mhmm, maybe i'm just getting old.

Who's pinchofreality by the way?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:14 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Mhmm, maybe i'm just getting old.

Well age should be even more of a reason for you to start flame wars! You have stress over your career and bills and crap like that. Gotta have something to beat to a pulp to get rid of it! Sometimes I go onto Jonas Brothers videos and post "Jonas Brothers suck!" so a million pissed off teenage girls PM me cussing me out. Loads of fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:23 am

Stress doesn't have anything to do with it for me, i find other ways to relive what little stress i get.This day and age though you gotta be careful on what you post online. Have a boss find out stuff like this and you could have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:24 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Stress doesn't have anything to do with it. I prefer acting at least semi-mature (hey i'm a joker at heart). This day and age though you gotta be careful on what you post online. Have a boss find out stuff like this and you could have a problem.

I hear ya mate. I'm going to be an adult for the rest of my life...why not get all the immaturity out now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this a bad thing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next