Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

is this a bad thing?

Go down 
+6
Insane Mercc
iliveforthis99
alexkmmll
Omega Lambda
slob212
NoNeed2Hate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

is this a bad thing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:32 am

Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a 5 year old who plays with G.I. Joe and Star Wars action figures. The only care in the world I'd have is whether or not to make Vader win jocolor

Life has come a long way, eh?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:47 am

I was talking more along how i am personally. Personally i stick to watching YouTube squabbles instead of getting into them now. But trying to be more mature now doesn't mean i don't still do stupid immature things. Those stupid things are now just more likely to kill me or turn out to really really suck. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:51 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
I was talking more along how i am personally. Personally i stick to watching YouTube squabbles instead of getting into them now. But trying to be more mature now doesn't mean i don't still do stupid immature things. Those stupid things are now just more likely to kill me or turn out to really really suck. Wink

Thats me in the white mask...I was in the hospital for 48 hours...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6TbWWBBlMA

BTW: can someone please lock this thread haha?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 am

Oh yeah that isn't very fun. Had a guy do the same thing at work one night, ended up he couldn't open his eye and i had to send him to first aid.

I agree with thread lock, this thread served it's purpose quite a few posts back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this a bad thing?   is this a bad thing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is this a bad thing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2