Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine Empty
PostSubject: B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine   B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:22 am

looking to buy a G36 drum magazine preferably by STAR and autowind for my new CA36(not really new but new to me)

i don't know how much i am willing to spend yet if any one has one.. but my brother said STAR is a reliable brand and it is a really nice gun so need really nice stuff... heres a link from evike if it is in stock any were else contact me http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=23_56_444&products_id=25414

please take this seriously i am trying to make a MG gonna be 400fps, accurate, very nice, and BIG!!! like 3 feet tall!!!

I have not looked around many places but please give me links to other forums or sites i would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine   B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 am

$145 for a magazine that's just ridiculous. Just because it's high priced doesn't mean it's superawesomeamazing. All you need is one that works and is sturdily built.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine   B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:22 am

Auto feed and nice company itll never break no need to re-wire it and one of the best magazine companys ever if you are serious then it is the one to get but I might just have to go with the midcaps because of availabilaty I will have pics soon but please some one help me find one and next time don't criticize either help or leave the page so it will show up unanswered and some use might have come from this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine   B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B/ Star(or other nice brand) auto wind g36 auto wind magazine
Page 1 of 1