Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?

Go down 
+6
sticks.13
DrummerBoyz95
mgunner564
Omega Lambda
MetallicAirsoft
Creed769
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Im going sunday but is it "paintballized?"
Im dying to play milsim but Im having trouble finding a team near to me or that even go to the fields that are withing 2 hours drive!
Any comments?
Can someone refer me to a good team?
I live in Socal in the OC so yeahhh...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Move to Mass no shortage lol I'm not being serious and you have to be 18.... i have no clue and no one is going to help because there is most likely no one else in were ever you are... sorry i'm boredd but look for forums for your state and keep updated thats how i got to event Saving Santa II
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Actually there are a few socal players on this forum.... My best advice? Google it!
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 pm

I haven't seen any advertised milsim events in SoCal ....ever. It's pretty annoying huh >.<
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Wrong section. Moved...

From what I have seen on youtube, you live in the wrong state.... Very Happy

sticks
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Try wrong continent. Move to Scotland and hit up Section8 Laughing

But I've seen pictures of Jericho and it looks like a crappy place.. Half-inch thick wood for walls.. I mean it's a milsim field, it should be a little more..... awesome.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Ya, Im sick of this place, First chance I get Im outta california, hopefully if I go into the Navy they put me some place good...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:20 pm

Probably, my uncle was stationed in the Phillipenes for most of his AF career. That's a pretty interesting place.

I'd like to move to Nebraska..

Anyway, I'm sure you'll find mixed feelings from Jericho players, but from my own look of it the location would be nice for just quick skirmishes and less experienced players, but not for a milsim event. It just seems kinda drab, nothing special. I can imagine some people saying "It's not the field that makes the game" etc etc, but I wouldn't want to play a milsim event with experienced and well tested players at that place.

Just wanted to put in my two cents.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:00 pm

ehh, quit complaining, i play on my own property and friends property, i build my own bunkers, http://www.cqbtacticalairsoft.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=40074599 http://www.cqbtacticalairsoft.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=6891902
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Ok sorry for the late post...

-Jericho-Pendleton isn't a mil-sim field. Its a MOUT shoothouse used by law enforcement and military...then on the weekends, rented out to airsoft groups. It's really come a long way since I last went...they've added all kinds of structures. It's designed to have the layout of urban baghdad.
Personally, I liked the place...although yes, it was lacking in visuals.

-Lenix has closed. That was one of the last dedicated mil-sim fields within 100 miles of LA. (Desert/grassland)

-SC Village isn't milsim at all, more like paintball with airsoft guns. (Desert, woodland, urban)

-Riverside CQC is nice, but again, it is the "sport" version of airsoft. (Indoor/urban)

-Sequoia Airsoft is awsome, but quite a drive. (Woodland environment)

There is a new field being made (or has already been made) in Corona...although I've heard this from unconfirmed sources. I'm keeping my eyes open for it.

ANNUAL OPERATIONS:
Operation: Southland
Lion Claws
Operation Hac Bao (Vietnam mil-sim, someone please confirm)
Operation Night Scorpion (Vietnam mil-sim, someone please confirm)
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:58 am

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
WTH no rear sight http://www.cqbtacticalairsoft.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=50303371 and lol http://www.cqbtacticalairsoft.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=50303493 the closest kid

ok, what does it matter if he doesnt use a rear sight, he pervers it, and don't be a total douche little punk just cause the way he looks, i mean seriously https://www.youtube.com/user/Airsoftfanatic15
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Hey hey hey here people lets back up here.

1.) to JARHEAD and to Metallica why are you in this topic or area of the forum in general neither of you live in Cali granted your allowed in here and to disscuss your thoughts however don't start picking at people (Metalica Evil or Very Mad ).

2.) Metallica thats my team and my members sure right now some of my boys are a bit unorganized however you will notice with the mask a rear sight does no good because he can't see it therefore he moves it out of his way.

3.) JARHEAD Metalica thought G.ODs lack of a rear site was strange and funny the person he was laughing at was jack with the scorpion I mean come on that kids battle face is hilarious he loves shooting stuff in the woods with people lol.

4.) Nice comeback JARHEAD however he wasn't trashing anyone he just thought that jacks battle face was funny which we all do so i think a post edit is in order to prove you to have made nice

5.) While im here my two cents on the field i hate the idea of shared fields my PB gear is meant to get painted and mucked not my AS stuff so trying to mix the two makes for some annoying cleaning time. If PB fields open up they shuld have fields for AS feilds for PB
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm

I wish California had some more open space, then I would play, but sadly its a bunch of buildings...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Why are non-California players even posting here...

And JARHEAD in Cali, at least my area, we don't have airsofters with their own land, at least not big enough. Every state is different and I don't know why you guys are even on this topic. Jericho-Pendleton isn't't even a shared field sooo...

Way off topic here!

If you live near Chino (right?) that's quite a drive down to Pendleton just for that.

I understand it's supposed to resemble Baghdad but in my opinion it doesn't look right but Durkee has played there so he knows the feel of the field.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Creed769 wrote:
I wish California had some more open space, then I would play, but sadly its a bunch of buildings...

I think I've refered you before, but I would suggest joining the "I Play Airsoft" community. They often host events on privately owned land.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 am

i play at jericho-pendleton. i personally love it there. its so awesome. i would love to play with you creed ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?   Is Jericho-Pendelton any good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Jericho-Pendelton any good?
Page 1 of 1