Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Empty
PostSubject: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Well, it was a great day! The sun was shining, so much that I could here the dead ground scream at me with the heat! (not really it rained...)
NN2H was there, we played together, it was great...
I had almost no kills today, only 2-3, the tird one I'm not sure about, but I revived a total of 27 people as medic!
NN2H's Mp5 was sooooooooooo beast, it killed everyone within 10000000 (10 really) feet!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 pm

haha my game got canceled because people were to pussy to play in the snow, and my ex/best freid got pissed at me so i sat out side from 10am to 5pm, well minus the hour i was inside the surpluss store buying new gear
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am

glad to have been there to be able to play with you buddy. i had a lot of fun as well. although i did feel bad for chewing out the whole team mid-game. do you think it was right thing to do? haha. we make a great team if only everyone else we played with would have as similar as us! haha
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 am

Ya we did! And yes as team leader you should have chewed every one out! They weren't moving up! I feel bad for saying this, but I feel like I performed my task perfectly, reviving 27 people, I was medic, so if we could of moved up, it would have been better!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 am

i was pretty pissed at everyone. because i was the only person that would be pushing up and i would get hit and no one would come and revive me because they were so scared.... haha you did a good job pierce. you were the only good medic...
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks, you were the only good player!
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:05 am

im really getting mad i wanted to as yeasterday, danm wussies they life in the mt. and complained it was cold and all i had on was underarmore a t shirt and my ACU and i was ready.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 am

yeah. i felt pretty powerful when i chewed everyone out! tee hee. and i was getting a lot of kills using those .26s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!   Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jericho-Pendelton: After Action Report!
Page 1 of 1