Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Western Loadout...

Go down 
+4
NoNeed2Hate
mgunner564
DrummerBoyz95
Creed769
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 pm

Western Loadout... Goodthebadandtheugly

Okay, well I have the dark Blue jeans, The light Blue/Grey Shirt and a Revolver...
So I still need the vest, the pistol holster/belt, the poncho (very optional) and a hat like that...

Any links to places I could buy these things?
Any suggestions?
Any people going "ooh Pierce your a psycho because you want to dress like this wile airsofting?"

EDIT: This is from the good the bad and the ugly for all those who don't know, especially you, you know who I'm talking too...

This is seriously the best movie in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:17 pm

So your primary is a 6 shot revolver... unless you want to use a Daisy BB gun which would be uber painful and illegal.

What WILL your main weapon be?
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Well;
Later western movies saw the use of the Mosin Nagant, since it was based in the late 1800's...

Western Loadout... Bolt-action

Here are some pics...
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Is acm good? Ive never heard anytng about them, but now im gonna get one!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

are you gonna have a cigar or cigarette to go with it? you can't do it without! or you need to carry a large bottle thats say XXX on it!!!! pwahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Hahah that can be your water source! EPIC
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:34 pm

im just sayin its not a TRUE western loadout without any of these. ^^ haha
Back to top Go down
tommy boy
Private
Private
tommy boy

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:30 pm

can't forget his mode of transportation a HORSE
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm

HAHA get one of those fake horse heads on a stick!!

Okay I'll try to actually help you out here..

For the hat, look at thrift stores and costume shops (and if you can find one that's miraculously still open, a halloween store). You should also be able to find the vest at a costume store/halloween store.

Poncho-- just get a big square of sturdy cloth/fabric from an arts and crafts store (i.e. Michael's or Jo-ann),punch holes in 2 of the corners that are next to each other (i.e. top left and top right corners), and tie the two corners together around your neck with a strip of leather, which should also be available at an arts and crafts store.
EDIT: sometimes cowboys used Native American style blankets as ponchos, see if you can find a blanket with the little strings at the end that go longer than the actual blanket, know what I mean?

Holster... I don't know where you'll find a classic leather holster for less than $100.. but you should be able to find a western-ish looking leather belt with a large buckle at like Macy's or Target or Ross any other department stores. Helll, they even sell them at those weirdo emo stores like Hot Topic.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

A poncho is actually a blanket with a slit in the middle for your head to go through. You can find authentic ones in or near Mexico, or you can make your own. And the lever-action rifle was a favorite among cowboys.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

That's what I meant when I said he could get a Daisy BB rifle (jokingly), I haven't seen an airsoft version though.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Western Loadout... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Loadout...   Western Loadout... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Loadout...
Page 1 of 1