Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Choosing a set up or going with the flow.

Go down 
+4
iliveforthis99
gapairsoft
NoNeed2Hate
lonesniper24
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Empty
PostSubject: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 am

Okay, I'm just wondering if you guys choose you load out and set up first, or do you go to the store and think there? I just go to the store and brain storm there for the fact if they don't have something ill get something else in it's place.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 am

well i usually make a goal. for example. do i just want to be a run of the mill airsofter/soldier. or do i wanna be for example want to look like the GSG-9 or SAS or do i want do a PMC outfit? things like that
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 am

i also make a goal first, like i am going to do only OD gear and MARPAT BDUs. instead of just going and hoping you find some thing okay to use. planing ahead also helps for not waste time
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Ditto here too, I plan my loadouts out. Exception would have to be me sporting a M4 while rocking a Heer loadout, I had the gun from another loadout and can't afford/don't want a new gun right now.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 pm

I kinda take it as it comes.
Adding little things here, little things there...until I come out with a suitable balance in gear.

I tend to not "plan" and then buy all at once, because if you just kinda relax and keep your options open you can find really amazing deals. Not to mention that some OA's restrict certain loadouts

On the other hand, I do encourage going into it with a general idea of what you want in the finished product.
You don't want to end up with an ACU blouse, BDU slacks, and a dinosaur trucker hat!
...because that would be weird Cool (But slightly awesome)

Choosing a set up or going with the flow. 114005660v1_480x480_Front_Color-BlackWhite
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I kinda based my loadout on something for example my current loadouts are based on a PMC (not used much now) and US military loadout however it kinda went away from that
when i bought my MEU, german flag patch and amount of mags I carry lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I'm all about planning things out. I like to plan exactly what I want my finished loadout to be months in advance. If it turns out I'll need something else, I'll re-plan it in. I also like to order 90% of my gear from the same site to make effective use of their sales and discounts and to save on shipping. The other 10% consists of things they don't have, or things I can buy locally for a comparable price. Generally speaking, walk-in airsoft and/or paintball stores are overpriced.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:55 am

Ehh sorry i didnt word it all that great, i mean like you have an idea but your also open to other ideas such as me they didnt have marpat so i went woodland bdu
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:58 am

Well if one thing is out of stock, then yeah I'll go to the next best thing instead of waiting until it's available. e.g. today they only had 1 tan pouch in stock and I WOULD have gone to an OD one but that was out of stock too Mad
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 am

drummer look just wait, your having such bad luck cuz it's the end of the holiday season, people are still buying guns and stuff with holiday money, plus think of how much was bought before, it's all supply and demand. companies usully can only get what the got before the demand out weighs that blah blah blah point is they don't have the money to buy more before so they have to get regullar amounts
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am

Yeah I guess you're right but it's just a little thing that gets me sometimes. Oh well my stuff should be here by the end of the week..
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:57 am

Anybody who is going to order wait till the end of this mounth threw the week in feburuary, starting in march it will have another bombbardment of orders( spring time people order a lot because there bouts to play)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a set up or going with the flow.   Choosing a set up or going with the flow. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a set up or going with the flow.
Page 1 of 1