Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Pics of a recent airsoft match

Go down 
+13
Satan
lonesniper24
Sniper004
airsoft22595
Lone Wolf
March_ARB
wombinator
jerry87
metal sniper3445
Alabama_Sniper
Admin
speedloader1
M14 double-taps
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Pics of a recent airsoft match Empty
PostSubject: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm

These are some pictures from a recent airsoft match I was in at the Airsoft field I built behind my house.....any feedback you leave is appreciated....thanks, enjoy!!!

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010925
just a picture of some of my gear

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010948
My GBB is pretty nice when it ISN'T OUT OF AMMO

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010926
Look closely, you can see the blow-back action of ny GBB. This pic was taken mid-shot. Look, you can also see a white BB going past my shoulder.

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010927
SNIPERRRRR!

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010928
lol, first picture of the match, I think. Wasnt' expecting a a flash.

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010950
Deadly rise from the shadows.

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010929
My M1A1 Thompson. Soon to be upgraded RPM.

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010930
Sniping in a treehouse.

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010931
covering fire!

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010932
In a reenforced foxhole.....

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010933
OPEN FIRE

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010934
in my foxhole

Pics of a recent airsoft match I3010935
I like guns Very Happy

Last edited by M14 double-taps on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
speedloader1
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:57 am

haha dude where you play reminds me of my property at my old house. Now i play in a rock valley thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 am

Love the look of that Thompson. What make is that M14?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Quote :
What make is that M14?
It's actually called an SOC16. its an M14 but a more compact version for Uraban Assault. Its a G&G, but sold under the name of Aftermath Neutral Its the same gun, sold in a different box, and has Aftermath markings here and there. My choices were limited, as believe it or not I Returned six M4s from four different company's within a week. Mad They all broke within a day of purchase from my locale airsoft shop, and those M4's were going for around $250. But its a great gun:
850 RPM
450 FPS (Pre-Upgraded!!)
Fitted with a $50 Swiss Arms Red Dot Scope
Also fitted with a Bi-Pod
And last but not least, just bought a 9.6v Large Type battery for it last night....not sure what the stats are for it now, but they're ALOT better!!!
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 am

Nice pictures reminds me of whenever me and my friends built our practice field and dug fox holes all night . To this day Peyton is pulling nails out of his fingers . Good thing he can aim that airsoft shotgun of his better than he can a nail and hammer .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
metal sniper3445
Private
Private
metal sniper3445

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Nice pics. It looks like a nice 1v1 playing field and 6v6 field.
Back to top Go down
jerry87
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:08 am

i love them guns and you look like a russan soldier LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdpaintball.com
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:37 am

Ugh, you make me so jealous. Here in Cedar Park, TX we have NO where to play.. My backyard is pretty big but it has ONE tree. Lol.
Back to top Go down
March_ARB
Corporal
Corporal
March_ARB

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:08 am

wombinator wrote:
Ugh, you make me so jealous. Here in Cedar Park, TX we have NO where to play.. My backyard is pretty big but it has ONE tree. Lol.

that sucks bad man, There is places all over the place to airsoft were i live. We do 50 vs 50 on huge areas full uniform, full surplas gear. Its great! I would look around on the forum to see if anyone is around you in TX
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/75thairsoftranger
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:01 pm

wombinator wrote:

Dude, I feel your pain, Im In MISSOURI. I have NOWHERE. I built this place myself, though usually I can only get about three people on it at a time. I'm lucky when I get a fairly big match going....which at most has been like a 5-VS-4. You just have to find a nice area of woods, find some plywood, bring a shovel and get to work.....It pays off.

metal sniper3445 wrote:
Nice pics. It looks like a nice 1v1 playing field and 6v6 field.

About a week ago we did a 2 vs. 9.....Me and M-16-A3 vs. everybody else. Very Happy

The match was over in about seven minutes, here is how it went. I took out one, then another. Then HE got one, then another while I laid down covering fire. two more advanced and through a somewhat intense fire-fight we got them. Then we got the last three guys with one final, MASSIVE barrage of fire. Some of them were noobs, yes, but they had all been playing for atleast three months, and I let some of them use some of m higher-end guns. cheers
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:04 pm

I try and see if i can get some of my pics...but i doubt you would see me, only my opponents running, flailing their arms in pain. lol

I tend to have that ability to sneak up on ppl, but usually i stay with my team so it would be more like us chasing, them running. (good engrish...)
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:03 am

that m14 looks like it was from big5 a little bit.omg it is Surprised Shocked Shocked lol.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:36 am

i like your style that hat is pimpin, i love the thompson im thinking of pickin one up for myself
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Sniper004 wrote:
i like your style that hat is pimpin, i love the thompson im thinking of pickin one up for myself

Thanks. Smile

And you DEFFINATELY should. This is a fonominal airsoft weapon. Ive had it sinceChristmas 06 or 05....anywho its been awhile, and its held up very nicely. All the parts on it are VERY sturdy, Kapowee says its the most sturdy gun they've ever gotten. If you ever hold one, shake it in your hands and wobble it around, you wont hear a SOUND, as long as theres no sling on it of course.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 am

something tells me I want to track you down sneak into your house when your asleep and put that hat thing on I LOVE it so much were did you get it?
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 pm

I got it out of a CCS magazine. I usually only wear it in Winter warfare, however. So the season is coming Twisted Evil

But I left it at our Engineer/Snipers house, M16-A3, and he wont give it back!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 pm

well I'll track him down and jump him to wear it Twisted Evil
JKJK you might need him does it really do anything other then keep you warm?
like camo or anything?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 am

Just to point this out for the heck of it thats a fighting hole not a fox hole a fox hole is when your under fire and you quickly dig yourself a little indent in the ground to press you self in for cover its about an inch or 2 deep a fighting hole is what you were in love your field what season is that here in PA we get that all spring summer and early fall even when itsabout 50 or 60 out and whats the make of your thompson.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:57 pm

No; I was planning on painting it but I guess I can't anymore Sad It provided great wormth though
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:07 pm

Satan wrote:
Just to point this out for the heck of it thats a fighting hole not a fox hole a fox hole is when your under fire and you quickly dig yourself a little indent in the ground to press you self in for cover its about an inch or 2 deep a fighting hole is what you were in love your field what season is that here in PA we get that all spring summer and early fall even when itsabout 50 or 60 out and whats the make of your thompson.

In all the military books I've read, I've never heard it reffered to as a "fighting hole" I don't think the name changes just because it was dug during a fire fight. Im reading "Were were soldiers once....and young" written my Lt. Gen. Hal Moore, and Charlie company of 1st battalion, 7th Cav. Dug "Holes" before the fight and he called them foxholes. Lieutanant Herren's "Lost Platoon" dug holes with their finger nails and he called them something else besides a fox hole. they weren't even a foot deep, and he called them something like"Prone holes" or "Body holes" or something.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:25 pm

I've only heard of a couple of those never "fighter holes" but yeah I've heard prone hole and fox hole.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:01 pm

the body holes are what they described as holes men dug to get lower in a fight but were just shollow enough to keep them somewhat safe. The term body hole comes from marines who would find men in these holes and would just fill in dirt over them so they became graves and body holes came from this. A foxhole is a set fighting hole that is dug before a fight so that they would have a place deep enough that if a gernade fell into it they could jump out and there is no harm done to them. But it is also used so that they would have maximum cover while they fight. Often a soldier would build two levels in his fox hole one he would stand on and one that was alot deeper. While they fight if a gernade falls into there hole they could kick it into the deeper part and hopefully not get hurt by it when it explodes. This was done so that the soldier would not have to get out of his foxhole and have the risk of being shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Nicely said Killyouno5. I knew some of that--but not al of it, I found the part about the grenades interesting. In any case, Satan I think you just got it mixed up, a Foxhole is part of "prepared cover and concealment" ,Its dug in preparation. But ANYWAY, I just fought Toughboy Sethy in a few 1 on 1s just for fun today. went well, I just fixed my Thompson battery with a sautering gun, after M16-A broke it Rolling Eyes went 3-0 then the fourth match he had to leave, and his battery started to die. My Thompson broke slightly though, after four years of no flaws Sad Im about to make a post on it
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Oh sry my dad just told me that its not body holes its ranger graves but for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:04 am

Quote :
Often a soldier would build two levels in his fox hole one he would stand on and one that was alot deeper. While they fight if a gernade falls into there hole they could kick it into the deeper part and hopefully not get hurt by it when it explodes.

This is still done today, depending on the type of ground you are in, a grenade trench is one of the improvments that is done to the position later.

Body Hole & Ranger Grave are both slang terms for a Hasty Fighting position, these positions are dug right after occupiying a piece of terrain, usually a Hasty Position will latter become the Secondary fighting position in a Defensive Perimiter that is going to be established and maintained over a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of a recent airsoft match
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next