Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Pics of a recent airsoft match

Go down 
+13
Satan
lonesniper24
Sniper004
airsoft22595
Lone Wolf
March_ARB
wombinator
jerry87
metal sniper3445
Alabama_Sniper
Admin
speedloader1
M14 double-taps
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:38 pm

nice im making a field in my creek/woods it should be awsome when its finished
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:07 pm

got ambushed? wrote:
nice im making a field in my creek/woods it should be awsome when its finished

Good to hear! tree houses, while hard to build, can turn out to be very rewarding, even if they don't have a roof, like mine.
~Ply wood is your best friend, use it wisely!!
~On my field, every thing can be taken down and moved around very easily, to set up for a wide variety of scenarios. Keep this in mind when making something permanent!
You will need a shovel, everything can't be done with wood. But I think you'll find that Foxholes are easier to dig than you think....As long as you don't pick a rocky area.

Just some qick tips Wink
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:19 pm

thanks i need them but i will post pics when finished but yeah i will probaly make a tree house on one end of the course and out of an A frame with a platform about 5 feet in the air make anouther tower on the other side. I will either take pics or make a video of the place or probally both. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:23 pm

But for airsoft hopefully nobody will be getting buried in your foxholes . But anyway , in WW II , the Germans , if they did not have enough time to did a complete foxhole , and the Allies were on their way , that they would use holes in the ground , these holes were caused by mortars and bombs dropped from planes , both fighters and bombers . After the battle , instead of abandoning their new found foxhole , the soliders would then just dig into it deeper and deeper in to the ground , so that they could save the energy that It would take to dig another foxhole because in war , you need all of the energy that they could get . The Allies did this just as well as the Axis , if not as better , but not as often , due to the Allies becoming more of an invading party in WW II , than a defending party . Soliders did not limit mortar holes to foxholes either , but they also used them as sanitary waste dumps , or Latrines as the enlisted men officers may know them .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Lol great info on the latriens. I could imagine it now lol wont go into detail but yes all of this is true but you also have to know that during this time not everyone had a personal shovel alot of the time they would drop them or loss them. There are several acounts of men ripping off there fingernails trying to dig into the ground as they were being fired at now of coarse if you take airsoft this eriously then you need help but could you imagine the fear going through there minds as they dug trying to get away and knowing if they turned to run they would be shot down. This is why it is so important to set up a plan ahead of time and make sure you have a plan for every senario even if it is for airsoft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:34 pm

looks like fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of a recent airsoft match   Pics of a recent airsoft match - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of a recent airsoft match
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2