Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Not cut out to be a sniper...

Go down 
+3
Zane
Lone Wolf
Sgt. Pepper
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zane
Major
Major

Not cut out to be a sniper... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not cut out to be a sniper...   Not cut out to be a sniper... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Creed769 wrote:
ECHO1 G36k: $180
Condor Compact Plate Carrier: $60
Pareclete Molle Vest: $30
TSD Shotgun: $30<-------This you will never use
Mask: $20
Mags(2):$30
1600Mah 8.4Volt Battery(x2): $20<-------This be junk you need 9.6 1200 mah min
USMC Woodland BDU's: $30
Total: $400.00
See, not even $500

Rest is good, Echo 1 has realy improved so thier a good company to order from as well

Out of box some ofthers might be "better" if you define that as high FPS, I don't I define it as long term reliability and upgrades available. And like someone said....you might be better then some on your field with CA, TM ect....however in the long run thier rifle will outlast yours and if they get better and want to improve they don't have to buy a new rifle, parts for those are aviailable and the rifles can handle upgrades.

Im not one of those idiots who say buy the most expensive gun becouse youll be L33T, you wont, most likely in the begining you will suck-we all did, with time you will improve and a good quility rifle will be with you for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Not cut out to be a sniper...   Not cut out to be a sniper... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Okay, if your missing the targets. You need more practice time shooting, I will easily spend 2 to 3 3 days a week just shooting and go threw 1000 rounds in a day. But when I do play I will take 2 mags, the one in the gun the other in a pocket or pouch.

As for new guns, if you like the sniping go with something that is a DMR such as the M16, or M14. It takes time, practice, and patients to become a good sniper. On top of that you need to have a quality gun, with some upgrades. Your probably missing your targets because your not taking the time to line up the shot, you your gun/scope isn't adjusted right.

As for it being a woodland BDU, and if your basing it around that, go with the a boonie hat, and try to do a Navy Seal set up. Since the seals set ups changes to work with what there mission calls for. I would say go with Woodland BDU, Woodland Boonie hat, jungle boots (or any other black boots that you like) and a chest rig. It is light, fast to get on, and does it's job.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sgt. Pepper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Not cut out to be a sniper...   Not cut out to be a sniper... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 pm

Ok but when i practice shooting i hit the target everytime. The real deal is really different and my spring m14 can't perform very well for numerous reasons, which is why im getting a new gun. the WE 1911 GBB and 2 extra mags.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Not cut out to be a sniper...   Not cut out to be a sniper... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:26 am

Ha well, i had a tsd m14 just like you and yes it wasn't the best, it had its problem but i made it work. Your screwed no matter what kid, if you can't hit a 5ft (average size) target whats the point of buying a better gun if you can't hit it with a springer. You will waste more money on BBs and upgrades because your going to spray and pray from the sounds of it. I'm not trying to be mean I'm telling the truth. Back yarding isn't bad either play with friends with the m14 hit them and take time.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not cut out to be a sniper...   Not cut out to be a sniper... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not cut out to be a sniper...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2