Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Operation : Let Freedom Ring II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

Operation : Let Freedom Ring II Empty
PostSubject: Operation : Let Freedom Ring II   Operation : Let Freedom Ring II Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:40 pm

I read a book about war and it was nothing compared to this airsoft war . I didn't have my camera on me so I can post any pictures but believe me it was wild . My spotter and I waited beside a road after taking out , or so we thought taking out , the C.O. of the other team to meet up with a convoy of friendlies , a convoy of golf carts painted to be comaflage . So let out a flare and Reed pulls off the cover and we start walking up to the convoy and a bb flies right by my shoulder . I turn around and Reed fires up high S.A.W. , while I take cover behind a golf cart , my teammates fire at the hill from where we came and a glare comes off my scope so I pull away and just as I do I notice the C.O. , we had taken out a decoy and the real C.O. had just trailed us , flanked us , and attacked our convoy . Only five men left now and they took our medics out first . I watched my comrades fall one by one and then pow or since this is airsoft puff , I watched the C.O. throw up a red flag and then helped the remaining three men take out the rest of the renforcements for the real C.O. and as I shot the last one the last of our convoy arrived and with them came medics . Best war ever . Period .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft

Operation : Let Freedom Ring II
Page 1 of 1