Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Op: Stealing Freedom 2...

Go down 
+2
sticks.13
Seabass_9000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Empty
PostSubject: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:04 pm

This game looks awesome. From the video's I have seen, the field looks really nice as well. I have a feeling the Juggernauts will be in full attendance at this one. cheers

There are several videos of the first game on www.youtube.com.
If you would like to read about this event and or sign up, click the following link: http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16546
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:03 pm

just a teaser.

there are several buildings in one area(this field used to be owned by a Boy Scout troop). and everyone can enter/fight in these small house like homes.

you guys def dont want to miss this one.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 3:31 am

sticks.13 are you part of a team or do you just go to events all by yourself!?!
I know I have spoken to you about meeting up with you at a couple events this year, but I don't remember you saying if you had buddies you went with or not.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:09 pm

well i play with people but were not a "team". i started out playing with most of the guys from SPEAR. then after they formed SPEAR(only about 6 months ago) i started rolling with them/started playing with Dub from AirsoftOHIO. i still play with dub. i got my Bro and 3 other really good friends to start playing. they have only been to 1 event (OP:SF1). but other than that no not really. i would like to roll with you guys at SF2 if you dont mind. i wont be with you the whole day as me and my bro are going to test out the sniper Spotter roll.

sticks
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:11 pm

update. team STAT's forum has a OP:SF2 section where the teams can converse and ask questions.

link: http://www.airsoftstat.proboards41.com/v45index.cgi?board=opsf2

sticks
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:18 pm

sorry for the double post but i think this needed to be know. they need a US CO(commanding Officer) and 2iC or XO (2nd in command). from past events i know that if i volunteer i wont be liked or listened too because im 15 but if one of you older guys wanna try your hand at it that would be cool. i can give you some critical tips and stuff about the field. if needed i can get some of the US guys into Squads/Fireteams like we had at OP:shadow sword.

i would really like to serve under one of you rather than someone who volunteers 2 days before the game.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:00 pm

concerning your previous post and some concerns voiced by some fellow Juggernauts. Our CO seems to be a little inexperienced. All of my information comes from a team mate so I have not researched it myself, but he copied and pasted the CO's plans. First off he can't spell. Secondly, his plans don't seem to be very in depth, and lastly I am told it is wise to place an emphasis on completing objectives (communication tower should be a first) and this guy doesn't seem to have any plan for these.

I was wondering how many people you will be there with. If you and Seabass are going to be running around together that'd be cool to. I think it would be great if you would want to team up with the Juggernauts to break a little bit off from this CO and capture some of the objectives for our team. It would be awesome for us to have two squads in constant communication to do this.
As I have said, all of this information comes from a secondary source, but I trust my team mate and I believe his opinion is best here. It should also be noted that I know my role in our team, if ADMIN thinks this is a bad idea so do I so any planning we do from my side of the story MUST be confirmed by ADMIN himself. I am a very loyal team member Twisted Evil
I hope that we can make some concrete plans to take charge of the game ourselves. From what I have heard of this CO, he is not fit for the command. Don't even get me started on the securing our flanks with two teams of "sniper dudes"???? Let's kick some ETA butt!!!!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:20 pm

i was thinking the same thing about our CO. Bnag said that he had military experience but usually if someone had field experience then they would at least have a basic outline based on the map alone. for these reasons alone i think he has military experience either in the peace corps, the CG, or the air force. basically what im saying is that he has no "boots on the ground" experience therefor were stuck with a noob CO that probably will get VERY power hungry when its go time.

i dont know about the whole break from the pack thing, before we take a radical step like that lets truly test his skills as a leader. he might be one of those people who is a natural born leader. alot of the guys over seas use AIM speak so i wouldn't judge him solely on that, i will say that it makes him sound like a little boy who has high hopes of becoming SF or something like that.

well see how the teams work out. i think for the first few games I might run with the people who i came with. but after that im all yours (no homo). ADMIN described your situation and i totally understand, i have one person that probably drag you guys down so im not even going to touch on that subject. but ye after a few little schrims ill hang with you guys (if its cool with u).

ima wait it out before i totally just ignore my CO

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:32 pm

I hope you are right about the CO. The way it was described to me, he is a complete waste, but time will tell and for the sake of the days festivities I hope he turns into a Patton or something.

I just don't want to throw a day away on somebody who volunteered for a position and has yet to do research on it. We will see what he can do, but if he is as he seems, I would rather try to make the best out of a bad situation and work for the better of our side before addressing the needs of a CO who is less then tactical... does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:20 am

I agree with you both. We will begin the day with high hopes for our CO. Hopefully he will see the need for objective-based strategies, and maybe even be tactical with his commands. Although I, like Roamer, have had a hard time dealing with his posts on various forums, I do think he cares about the Operation and he said himself he's willing to take advice from other players (could be good or bad, depending). We'll follow his direct orders until we see it fit to break off and try to complete objectives if no one else is. I just hope he ends up surprising us all and really leading us to victory Smile Maybe we won't even need to "break off." Sticks, I look forward to fighting side-by-side with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:27 am

Sticks.13: Here is my proposal to you. Will you by my husban..... cough cough.. Okay, not that proposal. lol

IF this CO turns out to be okay, then Juggernauts will follow his command. In fact, we would always respect our CO. That being said, if the CO turns out to be a joke, I think team Juggernauts will turn to capturing objectives for the better of our side rather than following commands of a CO who doesn't have a strategical victory in mind.
If it should come to the later, would you be up for a couple of joint missions? This would mean we would remain in different teams, but we would communicate and work together to secure objectives. This would be a tremendous help because it would not only give ADMIN a flank that would divide attention, but it would give team Juggernauts a very reliable and knowledgeable sticks.13 kicking butt along side of us!!!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:32 pm

ok baddd times in the house of sticks.

cause i dont want to dump all my problems on you guy the long story short is that the guy who was supposed to take me couldent go because he had an 8th grade graduation to go to (i know i didnt have one either). so im SOL.

have fun... i really want to know how this went. im thinking about heading out to MKAA 08 or what ever it is. that is if my brother doesnt have to work. im also going to conquest in a lottle for my friends b-day. itl be his first game. nothing special probably just an open play.

tell me how it goes

have fun

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:42 am

bummer
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Sorry Sticks.

As creepy as it sounds I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe we will catch you at another event.
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:27 pm

I am sure we will meet up with you at another event, but I highly doubt it will be at conquest lol
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:51 pm

I am SO jealous of all of you guys....I live in Missouri, and I take airsofting so seriously, ye I have never even been to a real event.... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Op: Stealing Freedom 2...   Op: Stealing Freedom 2... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Op: Stealing Freedom 2...
Page 1 of 1