Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

do army rangers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:33 pm

ok i need to know if they wear acu molle fests
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 pm

Looking some more i do believe it's actually a dark OD color.

do army rangers... 090422-A-6095H-164

and

do army rangers... 800px-1stbat75thregSCAR
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
sticks.13

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 pm

No they wear a special green. RANGER GREEN, and I'm not even joking.
RLCS RRS-V(RLCS is the ranger gear tag, this is a pic of real ranger gear).
do army rangers... Tacvest

sticks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 am

hmm i've seen them in ACU to would it work? theres a really nice 80 dollar fest at the surplus store thats only acy but it has all the pouches i need. then the other vests are 70 and are just the vest
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 am

Probably not, maybe a pouch or two of ACU. But the regiment(75th) gets issued RG gear only. There not really any if, and's or butt's about it. I can put a kitlist together for you, you know theres nothing wrong with doing a normal army kit. Very Happy

My cousin is about to get his tab once he returns from Iraq(did pre ranger in basic, serving with the FL ARNG). I will have a little more info after that, but I can tell you that 3/75 are deployed with Multicam BDU's. They are keeping the RG gear though. It actually looks really cool, I will have to find a pic sometime soon. I can tell you the basic kit for 3 different vests(MBSS, RRV, and CIRAS). Just ask if you want one, they are all pretty much the same.

[edit]

Heres a few pics of them with multicam and RG gear!
do army rangers... RANGER-MK46-HR
do army rangers... Armymil5424120091027091 This guy got wounded in Iraq(first deployment there, after 3 deployments to A-Stan), and passed his PT tests so they allowed him to return to the regiment and continue on with his contract, one incredible individual IMO.

Here's some more pics or Rangers in theater with ACU's and RG gear.
do army rangers... Ldbfe726fd49f6b32095454
do army rangers... L80ecdad3afbf91204159d4
do army rangers... L3ef494a91bfde7c829b6f6

sticks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:36 am

yeah just post the regular infantry then if they wear acu vest
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:41 am

Normal Army kits vary from unit to unit, any IBA/IOTV/OTV body armor with any random assortment of ACU pouches would pass for a US Army kit. Just have a designated medical, 3 M4 pouches minimum, and some form of radio pouch and you should be good to go. Other things like frag, 40mm, and general purpose(GP's) are more varied in style and quantity. I would look through some pictures and find what you like most and use it.

sticks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:51 am

yes it comes with like 4 m4 pouches and all that stuff, istead of 40mm im getting those glow sticks
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 am

...so that way when it gets too dark to airsoft, you can whip out your glowsticks and have a good rave! Sounds good to me! That reminds me though, I need to stock up again. I used all my glowsticks at the last rave I went to. I love glowsticks though. You snap them and they glow! What could be cooler than that?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:59 pm

I know glow sticks are the "Watch your language" hahah who knows what you can use them for but hey it works for something
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:39 pm

They also make you look waaaay more "operator". Hahaha...

The military uses Chem lights(high strength glow sticks), for a multitude of tasks. So its no uncommon to see them slipped into PALS webbing on vests.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

do army rangers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: do army rangers...   do army rangers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do army rangers...
Page 1 of 1