Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

.12 BB's...for use in grende shells

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

.12 BB's...for use in grende shells Empty
PostSubject: .12 BB's...for use in grende shells   .12 BB's...for use in grende shells Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:41 am

So I got a big drum of .12 bb's as a gift from an un-informed friend...and I don't want to ask for the reciept to return them...

SOOOOO...can I use them in a 40mm gas grenade without causing any damage? I would assume so, but I want a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: .12 BB's...for use in grende shells   .12 BB's...for use in grende shells Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 am

a lot of people use 12 grams in their grenades because anything else is really a waste. grenades don't fire particularly far. so .12 gram bbs would be great as accuracy isn't necessarily needed and you want it to have as a big of a blast radius as possible. both for 40mm and tornado grenades. it shouldn't damage anything.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: .12 BB's...for use in grende shells   .12 BB's...for use in grende shells Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 am

My friend uses .12s in his 203 because it allows for longer range, and faster moving BBs. Accuracy is not an issue with them.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: .12 BB's...for use in grende shells   .12 BB's...for use in grende shells Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:46 am

.12g are fine, they are not going to cause any damage, like others have said, the 203 is ther to lay down a BB shower, just having a couple hundred BB´s comming at you gives most a moment to pause and rethink what they had planned. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: .12 BB's...for use in grende shells   .12 BB's...for use in grende shells Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm

This is all true, and as ADMIN put it a long time ago;
with a 203 you aren't dealing with a long barrel for accuracy, so weight really doesn't make a difference, althought .12s are less expensive and do travel further.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .12 BB's...for use in grende shells   .12 BB's...for use in grende shells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.12 BB's...for use in grende shells
Page 1 of 1