Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

different between noob guns and hardcore guns?

Go down 
+11
Lone Wolf
Creed769
M14 double-taps
sticks.13
Zane
Omega Lambda
sniper_32
iliveforthis99
phredryxun92
NoNeed2Hate
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

"noob" gun or hardcore gun?
noob gun
different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
hardcore gun
different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 pm

My E1 G36k works just as good as a TM one, and has a much better stock FPS!
And guess what?
It can use the TM parts, its the same thing if not better!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Creed769 wrote:
My E1 G36k works just as good as a TM one, and has a much better stock FPS!
And guess what?
It can use the TM parts, its the same thing if not better!

Define good... And how many TM G36's have you used? Also, FPS has little to do with how much range you get.

Slob, I have to agree with MOST of what you said. However,
1: Systema doesn't use TM parts, therefor its not a TM clone. It uses a completely different gearbox as well, sure it uses a piston, gears and cylinder. But if we wanted to stretch it we could say TM's were clones of Ford's.... Laughing

2: You argument is on the basis of a new player entering the game/hobby/sport. Yes MPEGS are fine for new player, but thats not the original question. The OP's question was why do certain people pay more for high end AEG's when he thought you could get the same performance out of an Echo 1.

3: The cost of repairing a higher end gun and a MPEG is the same. It just depends on the quality of the parts that you use, and or the bench fee of the tech(if you aren't one) that you pay. Saying that you HAVE to upgrade a broken TM with Systema, G&P, Area 1,000, etc parts is wrong. I can drop another TM part back into my broken TM if I wanted to. Same thing applies to a D-Boys or echo 1.

4: I think the basis for most people's arguments are that SOME people with high end guns brag about it. This will 100% not make this person any more of a better player, instead of blaming the gun, blame the person. They are incredibly stupid for bragging about a gun they own.

I think we drifted away from "why do people pay more for TM's?" to "do I have to buy a TM as my first gun?". Both of which are completely different questions that have completely different answers...

sticks
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Sticks,

The Clone are all copies of TM, Systema first broke into the Field of AS using almost exact carbon copies of the TM GB´s, their PTW´s are an after product and now their bread and butter winner.

Quote :
The cost of repairing a higher end gun and a MPEG is the same. It just depends on the quality of the parts that you use, and or the bench fee of the tech(if you aren't one) that you pay. Saying that you HAVE to upgrade a broken TM with Systema, G&P, Area 1,000, etc parts is wrong. I can drop another TM part back into my broken TM if I wanted to. Same thing applies to a D-Boys or echo 1.

I fully agree with you, but do you keep replacing the same parts over and over, or do you invest in the higher quality part wich is going to cost you a bit more. Personaly I would rather invest in the reliable part and play more, than spending more time on the work bench putting in middle of the road parts.

Quote :
I think the basis for most people's arguments are that SOME people with high end guns brag about it. This will 100% not make this person any more of a better player, instead of blaming the gun, blame the person. They are incredibly stupid for bragging about a gun they own.

Could not have said it better !!
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Good as in when the hopup is adjusted it really accurate and has great range!
the FPS is high, come on its good!
Great ROF stock!
Thats good...
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

slobs opinion was very well put i completely agree with him.
even though i would consider myself a budget airsofter i have spent at least $1500 altogether of money i have earned myself. it takes time etc. i wasn't saying that i assumed kids with a nice gun didnt earn it. i assume the kids who just started and bought the nicest gun they could find with all the tac gear etc asked their parents to buy it from them. this is a good topic Very Happy lots of good views and opinions here Smile
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Yeah honostly i can I regret spending the amount of money I did on my first rifle...ironicly the forum convinced me out of going as a sniper and playing DM..turns out I love sniping/scouting and now im out of money..and can't sell the blasted tihng becouse

1)EBAY wont let me becouse H&K claims copyright infringement
2)can't use CL becouse the Nigerians are trying to take my money every time i post it ><

So heres a tip for new players...go with a good but cheap company such as Echo 1, KWA ect..find out if you like it..then spend the big bucks..don't spend 1000+ then realize ehhh I don't wanna do this :p
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
Corporal
Corporal
Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 pm

@Zane...I wouldnt go so far as to call KWA Cheap. The cheapest gun they have on the market (AEG) is the M4A1 CQB.

Still agree with the tip though. I still have my $50 Walmart Crosman AEG. Of course, in retrospect, i wish i had invested in a Echo 1 or JG
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Well KWA does have some of the "cheapest" nice guns on the market. VFC, King Arms, G&P, ICS, etc usually will run a little higher then KWA. I believe that's mostly due to the fact they don't worry or put much emphasis on fancy trademarks and useless features that add to realism.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:34 am

LLW this is definately true, but having an accurate, functioning AEG sure helps any player.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:04 am

all as guns are worth it, like sticks said look for your needs. me personally have seen the tsd m700 compeat with the tm psg1 and the m700 came out on top. they both had practically the same upgrades. also the cqb field down here often hosts game that you have to use an lpeag, and springers under 30 dollars no upgrades. people love them games.

but also the more money put in it's probably better made.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: different between noob guns and hardcore guns?   different between noob guns and hardcore guns? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

different between noob guns and hardcore guns?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2